Notices
Offroad / 4x4 Because you're never too old to play in the mud.

Any Interest on Trading Wheels and Tires and lets discuss what tire choice you DD

Old 09-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Band

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket paperassgasket
Default Re: Any Interest on Trading Wheels and Tires and lets discuss what tire choice you DD

^^^ I <3 Toyo MTs
Old 09-10-2010, 01:14 PM
That's what she said

Corndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond reputeCorndick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Interest on Trading Wheels and Tires and lets discuss what tire choice you DD

If you're fine with A/T tires, go BFG A/Ts. Keep them rotated and they last FOREVER. If I dd'ed my Cherokee, I'd go with a set. But I only drive it occasionally, and when I do, it's usually wintertime and we're going to get dumb in the woods. Speaking of which, I need to get a new set of tires for it. Anyone know anyone trying to get rid of a cheap set of 33's in the M/T variety? Preferably a 12.50-14.50 (I'm running a 10" wide rim) for a 15" rim.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:32 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Think I'm going to keep the wheels and tires. Not great for DD but love them on short drives and awesome on trails.

Anyone interested in Jeep axles? Dana 30 and a AMC 20. Got them listed for sale marked with a 4x4 tag so you can find the ad.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:54 AM
tits anyone?

I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.) I Love (.)(.)

I run 33x12.50 bfg all terrains on 15x10's. they are a bit much for the truck (90 4runner) but I love how they ride and are super quiet. I want to go with 31x12.50's on 15x12's. but they are just wayy to expensive.
Old 09-14-2010, 11:59 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

Originally Posted by 95egd16
I run 33x12.50 bfg all terrains on 15x10's. they are a bit much for the truck (90 4runner) but I love how they ride and are super quiet. I want to go with 31x12.50's on 15x12's. but they are just wayy to expensive.
12.50's on a 12in wide wheel is dumb. To much stretch for a truck wheel/tire combo.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Suzuki Fanboi

OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy OverEasy

Sorry, just caught this thread.

I have a set of 5 SS LTBs in the 34x10.50x15 size that I plan on putting on my Sami here soon. I'm upgrading from the 31s. The 31s will be going on the XJ for now.

I've only had (as far as off road tires go) the TSLs. I've had them ranging from 42s down to 29s. I'll swear by them.

The 42s I had were on a K5 that I had and DD for about 2 years. After they about beat me to death I went down to 39.5s. It rode much better. This was a DD truck/ weekend warrior. I drove it from Lynchburg to Bedford everyday for work. About 30 mins one way. The 42s were ran at 20 psi and the 39.5 were ran at 12 psi.

I had 3 sets of the TSLs on a Tacoma I had. Those were the 33s. I loved them! I had 35" boggers on it for about 2 weeks but I thought it was to much for the gears. This also was a DD/ WW truck. I went through 3 sets in about 6 years. I also traveled to a shit load of trails out of state also. The 33s I ran at 8 psi.

My Samurai has had the 31" LTBs on it forever. Well only 3.5 years but hell its a Samurai. Does it really count? Ive ran a set of a friends SS TRXUS TSLs for about a month and liked there road manners and the trail traction. They flexed well over rock (I know, its a radial.). I believe I ran them at 14
psi. The 31s get ran at 6psi (road) trail (4psi)

My XJ had a set of the 29" TSL on it for about a month and a half. They beat the shit out of me. I ran them at several different air pressures and just couldn't find a happy medium with them. Sold them and bought a set of Wrangler RT/Ss. For the mild Shoe Creek trail rides I take it through they perform pretty well for a street tire.

As far as the trading thing, I see where you said you just may keep them (The Boggers) But if you decide you may want to let them go I'm looking for a 35x10.5x15 myself. I wanted a set of Boggers but ran across these LTBs pretty quick.

As of right now they aren't mounted on any wheels just yet but hopefully within a month they will be!