VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   NOVA/DC/MD (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/)
-   -   Yellow cobalt ss in alexandria, this is the black e55 CALLOUT (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/yellow-cobalt-ss-alexandria-black-e55-callout-312708/)

thewraith 09-30-2009 05:41 AM

Yellow cobalt ss in alexandria, this is the black e55 CALLOUT

I normally wouldn't do this since it's a pointless race, I have almost triple the power of the cobalt- but I'm po'd.

So driving home yesterday- there was a yellow chevy cobalt (supercharged) in front of me. I was rushing to get to a flight so I sped up and as soon as I did, he stomped it. From about 8 cars back I easily passed him then slowed down due to traffic. Couldn't catch him at a light but going downhill and 2 clear lanes I was about to pass him several times when he switched lanes and cut me off bad (I almost ran into his car). I slowed down so as not to run into him (i didn't even shift out of comfort mode and wasn't flooring it, his car was whining loud). At the next light, the kid starts talking shit to me (typical little wannabe paki dude).

Him: "Dude, I so smoked you- I killed you, I smoked you"
Me: "Really? So line up with me at a light"
Him: "No way- it's done, I killed you, you lost"
Me: "You're a BITCH, line up or shut up"
Him: "Dude- I killed you, my friend has food so I don't wanna line up, but I KILLED YOU"
Me: "You're an f'n bitch- line up at the light"

Blah blah- he kept talkin trash and I kept calling him a bitch. He rolled his window up. Then right before the light turned green, he rolled it down, said "Dude, F you, you're such a ni$$er." (i'm not black). And he cut over 3 lanes and ran away. His friend looked totally embarrassed and just had a dumb look on his face.

If you come on this forum, this is a call out. I will race you in any of my cars (range rover, h22 accord, 96 eclipse gsx (haha good luck with the eclipse), e55, e500). You may have a chance against the accord.

Also remember that if you EVER cut me off again- we have a problem and I will follow you home.

k20fg 09-30-2009 05:51 AM

Re: Yellow cobalt ss in alexandria, this is the black e55 CALLOUT

i doubt his in here.

Junon 09-30-2009 05:53 AM

You're pretty hardcore.

JROW 09-30-2009 05:54 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OP got beat by a stock cobalt

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

He killed you!

hahaahahahahahaahahahaha

Subie2Honda 09-30-2009 05:57 AM

In for LULLZ. That is rediculous though....would have pissed me off just the same.

thewraith 09-30-2009 05:58 AM

Dude- I almost ran into the bastard because he cut me off, TOTALLY. That's the only reason I'm po'd. Haha. Yeah- in that case, he killed me. Lets not count passing him like it was nothing from multiple buslengths.

BentValve 09-30-2009 06:01 AM

OP: You should have just shot him in the face.

Now you're on drag foamin' which will always backfire on you.

thewraith 09-30-2009 06:02 AM

Nah, I'm good- just wanna call him out. That's all. I've been on enough forums to know how these usually end up.

DisturbedFocus 09-30-2009 06:06 AM

hahah he called you a ****** :)

benfloyd423 09-30-2009 06:12 AM

DUDE.. don't waste your time. just know that he looks dumb today driving around in his
man-bug.