VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   NOVA/DC/MD (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/)
-   -   Window Tinting in the NOVA area? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/window-tinting-nova-area-299159/)

Gupdah 06-30-2009 08:50 PM

Window Tinting in the NOVA area?

Hey guys, I am trying to get my windows tinted on my 2003 Jaguar X-type. I live in the alexandria/springfield/kingstowne area. I am looking for a nice and repulatable shop that does work. Anyone know any good places? I am not trying to pay over the top prices also.

Also i was planing on getting 35% all around. My question is, a stupid question, how often do you guys get pulled over for your "illegal" tints? And If i tell the officer that they came like that from factory, what are the chances of him letting me off?

THANKS!!!

daveyfx 07-01-2009 05:06 AM

Re: Window Tinting in the NOVA area?

Originally Posted by Gupdah (Post 5411375)
And If i tell the officer that they came like that from factory, what are the chances of him letting me off?

Unless the Jaguar X-type is an SUV... none. You stand a better chance by bawling uncontrollably and promising sexual favors.

Gupdah 07-01-2009 08:10 AM

Wow that comment put a smile on my face. Thanks for that. However the car is not an SUV its a 4 door sedan. So yea does anyone know any places?

junction 07-01-2009 08:13 AM

cops aren't dumb. they'll know whether you have tinted windows or whatnot. why not get 50/35? (legal limit) try vip tint in chantilly or express tint in centreville, va.

TehMascot 07-01-2009 09:59 AM

Hey dude.. try Champion Auto Glass.

I'll see if i can find thier number. I think they were in Woodbridge.

ILLEGAL 07-01-2009 10:01 AM

I told you already, GET A WAIVER THEN IF YOU DONT WANT TICKETS!

and go to quality tire

Blindside 07-01-2009 10:07 AM

cvcdvr540 07-22-2009 04:30 PM

quaility tire is dumb expensive dood i went there today and i wanted to get 20% all around onb my ek coupe and they told me fuckin 200 bucks!!!!

da_maxxx 07-27-2009 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by cvcdvr540 (Post 5471736)
quaility tire is dumb expensive dood i went there today and i wanted to get 20% all around onb my ek coupe and they told me fuckin 200 bucks!!!!

200? i can get it done for $140 my work is always guaranteed let me know if intrested?
703474-4675

da_maxxx 07-27-2009 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by Gupdah (Post 5411375)
Hey guys, I am trying to get my windows tinted on my 2003 Jaguar X-type. I live in the alexandria/springfield/kingstowne area. I am looking for a nice and repulatable shop that does work. Anyone know any good places? I am not trying to pay over the top prices also.

Also i was planing on getting 35% all around. My question is, a stupid question, how often do you guys get pulled over for your "illegal" tints? And If i tell the officer that they came like that from factory, what are the chances of him letting me off?

THANKS!!!

35% is what most ppl go for depending if you have dark interior makes tint look darker than what it is....but most likely they will leave you alone