Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Whos got faster cars?

Old 12-13-2007, 05:05 PM
Keeping It Real !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer
Default Re: Whos got faster cars?

Originally Posted by TONYANJAII
Im the fastest!
bitch i was first wait your turn ps now that i am free we can all do something again, hit me up fo i was thinking about that grill as a xmas present
Old 12-14-2007, 02:21 AM
GAYFISH LOVE

Israel is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these partsIsrael is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by EX0WNZU
It's not the quality tire hatch, but yes. That's the one. And if we're talking about the same people, they aren't straight, they are shady as can be.
ooo we always thought that it was from there... as far as I know the only shady dude is this older guy that comes around once in a while in his truck....
Old 12-25-2014, 01:40 AM
Registered Member

BOSS 1320 has disabled reputation

maybe we can get one rolling again