Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Whats up with the VIP scene

Old 04-04-2008, 09:57 AM
zOMG street racers!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S
Default Re: Whats up with the VIP scene

Originally Posted by bboyoracle
No one is comparing or calling anything a skill but you? DO what you are good at it and leave it at that.

Besides if you knew about the VIP car scene you would know performance is not necessarily a important thing. They arent going around like rice buckets that look fast, they are meant to look luxurious and ride slow. Thats all.
Pissing into the wind is fun.
Old 04-04-2008, 09:58 AM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

Originally Posted by IEAT50S
I appreciate mounting wheels and putting tint on but I wouldn't exactly call it an extremely hard skill. I mean I guess you could compare to it a transmission install right?
eh, half the time i c those "vip" cars they have more shit goin on than that, crazy custom audio/video systems, crazy interior setups, some have air ride, etc

...not exactly my style especially to put that kind of money into, but to each their own
Old 04-04-2008, 09:58 AM
Registered Member

bboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these parts

^indeed

Last edited by bboyoracle; 04-04-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:17 AM
zOMG street racers!!

IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S

meh
Old 04-04-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

suadi's gto has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by IEAT50S
They should call this the....PRETEND IM BALLER SCENE. In reality, you can probably barely afford to put gas in the tank because your making payments on the car and the rims.

I don't think that the people in the vip scene are trying to be claim as a "baller". It is just a style that people choose without worrying about the status. It just like you to put your money into the "go fast stuff" and others in the vip scene put their money in the exterior department.

What I'm trying to say is that we all are here (in the car scene) for the same purpose, which is modding our cars for our own enjoyment right?!?

Last edited by suadi's gto; 04-04-2008 at 10:35 AM.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:00 PM
WIKAP WIKAP PLBTTTTT

eeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to alleeterp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by DC/DC
Don't get butthurt, it's VADriven.
so you're implying that arguing the finer points of a modifying a good looking, comfy, luxury ride with a Trans Am owner and a DSM owner could be a waste of time? I'm shocked
Old 04-05-2008, 09:32 AM
Registered Member

ssslowt3g has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by eeterp
so you're implying that arguing the finer points of a modifying a good looking, comfy, luxury ride with a Trans Am owner and a DSM owner could be a waste of time? I'm shocked
+1 on that note. I didn't know we were all talking about VIP cars in the POS DSM and trans am thread. Ttyl.
Old 04-06-2008, 06:57 AM
Nothing but time...

Venice has disabled reputation

I think this thread has mad a horrible turn for the worst . I started this asking about some luxury japanese vehicles and for some fucking reason shitty ass domestics get in here . I keep forgetting all the red necks that live in Va have never heard of a luxury JAPANESE car so they bring in mustangs and some POS pontiacs and even DSM's fuck i need to stop asking about grown ppls cars and stick with the riced out civic questions .

MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD ITS HAS LOST THE DIRECTION IT WAS MENT TO GO .....
Old 04-10-2008, 12:01 PM
PJ_
Forever lost...

PJ_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by intence
Originally Posted by Chris@Fortune
also benjis y33 is pretty fukin hot... he's up in nova
Word. Benji is in MD actually . hahah. But yea just let him know about this thread. He's a mod on VSC.
Old 04-18-2008, 02:12 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by PJ_
Word. Benji is in MD actually . hahah. But yea just let him know about this thread. He's a mod on VSC.
i saw that car today at a gas station in tysons. i gave him the thumbs up but he didnt respond. is benji a asian dude?