Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Viriginia State Police Ticket 462 870

Old 03-12-2012, 07:24 PM
NotAcOp:)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux
Default Viriginia State Police Ticket 462 870

Question.... Did an hour or so of google and even googled in here. Has anyone dealt with a 79 in a 60 ticket before?

INB4 STOP SPEEDING and YOUR A FAGGOT Just simple question.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:27 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov
Default Re: Viriginia State Police Ticket 462 870

Not reckless driving unless its over 80 mph or 20+ over the posted speed limit.

Take a AAA driving class

Hire a lawyer.

SLOW THE FUCK DOWN
Old 03-12-2012, 07:30 PM

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Ya I am not to worried about it. Its my fuck up and I am owning up to it. I just want to prep myself for the price of the ticket. My insurance normally waves shit like this, but a 4 point ticket is... ehh... hard to wave. I've only had one other ticket in my life.. and that was 79 in a 70 lol...
Old 03-12-2012, 07:32 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

My insurance never went up because of speeding tickets, even reckless driving.

It only went up when my license got suspended because I didn't attend some driving improvement class.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:33 PM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by STARBUX
Ya I am not to worried about it. Its my fuck up and I am owning up to it. I just want to prep myself for the price of the ticket. My insurance normally waves shit like this, but a 4 point ticket is... ehh... hard to wave. I've only had one other ticket in my life.. and that was 79 in a 70 lol...
Ticket will be around 180-200 bucks. Take the driver improvement class, get your speedometer calibrated. Go to court, and the judge will most likely dismiss it to something along the lines of defective equipment if your speedometer was messed up.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:34 PM

Its a brand new f150 lol... Im not going to do that lol.. Ill do the drivers course though. My insurance loves me... 80 bux a month. Goes up a little I will be ok
Old 03-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Flatulence

Its a brand new f150 lol... Im not going to do that lol.. Ill do the drivers course though. My insurance loves me... 80 bux a month. Goes up a little I will be ok
So you were speeding in a f150?

Didn't know they could even get up there without breaking
Old 03-12-2012, 07:37 PM

I KNOW had some douche that wasnt letting me over.. I mean slowing down when I slowed and sped up when I did... so I accelerated passed him into the cops arms. SO.. my fault but still lol.. I did open with the joke " I didnt know my truck could go that fast" lol ...
Old 03-12-2012, 07:38 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Depending on the judge and your driving record:

Take the driver improvement class now. Show the judge. And if you have a clean record he will probably just have you pay the normal court fees and be on your way.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:38 PM
Flatulence

I KNOW had some douche that wasnt letting me over.. I mean slowing down when I slowed and sped up when I did... so I accelerated passed him into the cops arms. SO.. my fault but still lol.. I did open with the joke " I didnt know my truck could go that fast" lol ...
Tell them that your speed sensor was messed up in your car causing an incorrect speedometer reading.

Quick Reply: Viriginia State Police Ticket 462 870