Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Trying to find former owner of my new daily

Old 07-09-2016, 05:00 PM
BACON!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1
Default Trying to find former owner of my new daily

I'm about to pick up an SRT-4 as a daily from a local lot in Sterling. I found the car online and when I went to look at the car, it had an "East Coast Boost" sticker on the rear, passenger door window (as most of them did).

I ran a Carfax report and evidently "Carfax says" it had only one owner. East Coast Boost as a forum doesn't exist anymore. However the dude must still live in NOVA because he traded the car in at a Chevy dealer in Hoodbridge.

As most of you know, SRT-4's are usually rode pretty hard. However this one "looks" like it survived with a caring owner. It has some mods on the car and it'd be nice to talk to him about it. I know many of you one here used to knows those guys and maybe have a POC that may know the former owner.

Car is an 03 Black SRT-4. Enkei wheels, Stage 1 and has Perrin exhaust. I don't have any pics but I don't think it would help anyway.

Thanks guys!