Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

Old 02-02-2015, 05:51 AM
A34
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34 A34
Default Re: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

People have actually donated to this guy lol... If he isn't lying, the situation sucks but it's still on him for not getting full coverage. If he is lying, fuck him and everyone who donated money to him.
Old 02-02-2015, 06:51 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by oliver2341
Well everyone, i'm not one to ever ask for help from people. But if you're reading this. Please take the time to consider whats going on here. I was informed on Friday that it was found in S.E. DC, except it has been completely stripped of all it parts and is worthless. I have been completely screwed, insurance isn't going to help because i only have liability and I'm still going to have to pay the bank back. Please take the time to check out my story and read the gofundme even if you do not want to donate, a simple like, or share is more than a contribution to me to raise awareness. To those who do donate, it will come back to you in multiple ways and any kind of help is welcome, whether its 50 cents or a dollar. I appreciate it everyone who takes time out if their day to contribute to this in any way.

Thank you,
Oliver

http://www.gofundme.com/l4iej0
damn the world has become faggots now, cry and bitch about every little thing. then ask for a handout. god bless america
Old 02-02-2015, 07:31 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by EEK
damn the world has become faggots now, cry and bitch about every little thing. then ask for a handout. god bless america
Yep, I'd say he's well on his way to becoming one of the 20% that sit on their asses and take handouts while the rest of us work. If he isn't there already, that is.
Old 02-02-2015, 01:51 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

There's still a market for single cam Honda parts?

Must have been a signature loan. Anything else would have required better insurance coverage per the loan terms. Seriously though, if you can't afford the insurance, don't buy the car. And don't go to NOVA with it.

Last edited by Fabrik8; 02-02-2015 at 01:53 PM.
Old 03-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Registered member

Fallens2k has disabled reputation

Anyone living in the 20109 near Costco beware of the clowns stealing parts and cars. They got the airbags doors and rims off my bros 2014 Honda Accord. Sorry if this isn't the right forum or way to post about thief's but just wanted to get the word out.
Attached Thumbnails Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads-image.jpg  
Old 03-01-2015, 06:37 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

The fuck? Kind of a strange assortment of parts to steal. I get the wheels but the rest is sort of messed up.
Old 03-01-2015, 08:14 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Doors are quick and easy, and are valuable collision repair parts for almost-new Hondas.
Old 03-02-2015, 02:54 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Looks like your brother needs to stop being poor and move out of that shit part of PWC
Old 03-02-2015, 06:39 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Fallens2k
Anyone living in the 20109 near Costco beware of the clowns stealing parts and cars. They got the airbags doors and rims off my bros 2014 Honda Accord. Sorry if this isn't the right forum or way to post about thief's but just wanted to get the word out.
DId they steal the car first?

Because that list of stolen parts is the bare minimum to steal to ensure the car gets totaled by insurance. That smells like insurance fraud to me.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:08 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by BAN HAMMER
DId they steal the car first?

Because that list of stolen parts is the bare minimum to steal to ensure the car gets totaled by insurance. That smells like insurance fraud to me.
I mean they could have at-least set the car on fire, and made sure they did it like 80-100 miles away form where they live.

And waited a year to unload all the parts lol

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads