Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

Old 01-31-2015, 06:41 PM
Anal hammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

He will get no sympathy here. Only ridiculed and made fun of. I'm with trunk,smells like bullshit to me.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:43 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

He`s been here since 12' but the only three posts he has ever made are in this thread.
Old 01-31-2015, 07:09 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I don't give a fuck if it is true. He'll still get no sympathy from me. I'm just here for the lulz.
Old 01-31-2015, 08:23 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by Yardjass
I don't give a fuck if it is true. He'll still get no sympathy from me. I'm just here for the lulz.
Oh absolutely not. If you drive a modified car then you have absolutely no excuse for only having liability unless you own the car and it's worth so little that you just don't care. At some point this kid had money and at some point he stupidly decided to spend it on a turbo instead of insurance. If that weren't enough OF COURSE he parks the modified, uninsured 90s Honda that he doesn't own out on the street in Arlington. He played bad-decision bingo and hit the goddamn jackpot.
Old 01-31-2015, 08:29 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

I think ill start a go-fund me, I mean id like a new ls1 crate motor. Matter of fact, we could crowd fun my car with donated engine, turbo, labor etc etc.
Old 02-01-2015, 05:33 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by DOOM
I think ill start a go-fund me, I mean id like a new ls1 crate motor. Matter of fact, we could crowd fun my car with donated engine, turbo, labor etc etc.
I actually need one as well. Let's just make it an LS1 donation group. You get an LS1, you get an LS1! Everybody gets an LS1!
Old 02-01-2015, 10:32 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Yardjass
I actually need one as well. Let's just make it an LS1 donation group. You get an LS1, you get an LS1! Everybody gets an LS1!
Id also be happy with a tpi motor donation. Its not an ls1 but one of my fav looking motors.

Old 02-01-2015, 08:44 PM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

Yo whats good my ni99as someone just stole my motor out of the garage while it was open for a few hours. Yall plz help me raise money for a new one cuz my babymova stay trippn bout child support. You can donate here to help a brother out. http://www.gofundme.com/goatse

Last edited by Riff Raff; 02-01-2015 at 08:52 PM.
Old 02-02-2015, 05:12 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by oliver2341
Well everyone, i'm not one to ever ask for help from people. But if you're reading this. Please take the time to consider whats going on here. I was informed on Friday that it was found in S.E. DC, except it has been completely stripped of all it parts and is worthless. I have been completely screwed, insurance isn't going to help because i only have liability and I'm still going to have to pay the bank back. Please take the time to check out my story and read the gofundme even if you do not want to donate, a simple like, or share is more than a contribution to me to raise awareness. To those who do donate, it will come back to you in multiple ways and any kind of help is welcome, whether its 50 cents or a dollar. I appreciate it everyone who takes time out if their day to contribute to this in any way.

Thank you,
Oliver

http://www.gofundme.com/l4iej0
No. And fuck you because:

A: You only had liability on something you KNEW would get stolen
B: You took out a loan for a fucking 20 something year old Honda civic
Old 02-02-2015, 05:12 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Lol! Goatse....

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads