Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

Old 01-30-2015, 06:21 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK
Default Re: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
Around here $1500 could get him a Saab 900 from around the same year. Instead he buys the second most stolen car in the US, puts a bunch of money in it, and then parks it right out in the street (where he has presumably parked it many times before) in an area infamous for Honda theft. Obviously having something stolen is terrible and I hope he gets it back, but jesus dude you were practically asking for it. It's not hard. Presumably he's parked it out there before and he's probably got a routine so they staked out his place, waited for all the lights to go out, consulted Mr. Slim Jim, and drove off with his shit like it was nothing. The ignition barrel was probably fucked (although they've probably got a key from every different combination Honda used at that time anyway). I once owned a 99 CR-V that you could literally start with a popsicle stick. 90s Hondas are garbage.
no one wants to be jerry seinfield
Old 01-30-2015, 04:14 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by Trunk Impaired
Around here $1500 could get him a Saab 900 from around the same year. Instead he buys the second most stolen car in the US, puts a bunch of money in it, and then parks it right out in the street (where he has presumably parked it many times before) in an area infamous for Honda theft. Obviously having something stolen is terrible and I hope he gets it back, but jesus dude you were practically asking for it. It's not hard. Presumably he's parked it out there before and he's probably got a routine so they staked out his place, waited for all the lights to go out, consulted Mr. Slim Jim, and drove off with his shit like it was nothing. The ignition barrel was probably fucked (although they've probably got a key from every different combination Honda used at that time anyway). I once owned a 99 CR-V that you could literally start with a popsicle stick. 90s Hondas are garbage.
Originally Posted by DOOM
Cept the NSX . Still perplexed on why people love these economy cars. Great point A to point B car that's about it, id keep one stock.

Front wheel drive, weed wacker engine sounding, owned by real pillars of society.

Hope OP get's a check and gets justice and a new ride.
Originally Posted by EEK
no one wants to be jerry seinfield
Saab 900 -> Seinfeld -> 2012 Super Bowl Commercial -> NSX

I think we just came up with a new Kevin Bacon-style game. The 6 Degrees of Acura NSX.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:31 PM
Registered Member

oliver2341 has disabled reputation

Well everyone, i'm not one to ever ask for help from people. But if you're reading this. Please take the time to consider whats going on here. I was informed on Friday that it was found in S.E. DC, except it has been completely stripped of all it parts and is worthless. I have been completely screwed, insurance isn't going to help because i only have liability and I'm still going to have to pay the bank back. Please take the time to check out my story and read the gofundme even if you do not want to donate, a simple like, or share is more than a contribution to me to raise awareness. To those who do donate, it will come back to you in multiple ways and any kind of help is welcome, whether its 50 cents or a dollar. I appreciate it everyone who takes time out if their day to contribute to this in any way.

Thank you,
Oliver

http://www.gofundme.com/l4iej0
Old 01-31-2015, 02:57 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Why did you spend money on a turbo, wheels, and "work" instead of getting proper insurance? Hell, that money could've also gone toward actually buying the car outright so that you wouldn't have to worry about paying the bank back on a 16 year old beater.

This is a life lesson and you're never going to learn it if people bail you out. Either get some bus tokens or get to walkin Fabio.
Old 01-31-2015, 02:58 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Liability only? Take this one as a lesson you always get premium full coverage on a vehicle if you owe on it.
Old 01-31-2015, 03:52 PM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

Had it a week and it's gone.

#honda
Old 01-31-2015, 04:33 PM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

LOL at liability while owing 3k, it was most likely stolen by the person that sold it to you.
Old 01-31-2015, 04:54 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

What they all said. Should have had full coverage. Now start checking craigslist. The faggots responsible will probably be selling your shit soon.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:18 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Does anyone else smell the faint stench of scam about this whole thing? Post a picture of a car (doesn't have to be yours, just a car) to a bunch of different auto enthusiast sites talking about how it got stolen, wait 3 days, post a picture of a similar looking car stripped down in a yard. Tug on everybody's heartstrings talking about how you couldn't afford full coverage, how you're broke can't pay back your bank loans, and will probably have to resort to selling your virgin hiney hole on the streets. Start a gofundme and wait for idiots to donate.

Seriously. How many cars without lojack or any kind of tracking system go from stolen to recovered within 3 days? That can't be normal.
Old 01-31-2015, 06:33 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

Originally Posted by oliver2341
Havent posted anything on this forum in a fairly long time, but desperate times call for desperate measures and i'm sending out an SOS.
That`s a lie, this is your first post.

Originally Posted by oliver2341
Well everyone, i'm not one to ever ask for help from people. But if you're reading this. Please take the time to consider whats going on here. I was informed on Friday that it was found in S.E. DC, except it has been completely stripped of all it parts and is worthless. I have been completely screwed, insurance isn't going to help because i only have liability and I'm still going to have to pay the bank back. Please take the time to check out my story and read the gofundme even if you do not want to donate, a simple like, or share is more than a contribution to me to raise awareness. To those who do donate, it will come back to you in multiple ways and any kind of help is welcome, whether its 50 cents or a dollar. I appreciate it everyone who takes time out if their day to contribute to this in any way.

Thank you,
Oliver

http://www.gofundme.com/l4iej0

Originally Posted by JacKal
Liability only? Take this one as a lesson you always get premium full coverage on a vehicle if you owe on it.

What slack ass kind of lending institution allowed this vehicle to go without full coverage with money owed on the car? It`s a Va state law to have full coverage on any financed vehicle. Something smells fucky....unless you received a personal loan since more often than not banks wont put a loan out for anything over 10 years old.

Either way it`s dumb to

A. get a loan for an EK
B. get liability on anything financed
C. post here looking for donations or sympathy

At this point i feel as if Darwin awarded you with just what you deserved.

Go fuck yourself with a tire iron.

Last edited by Hooch; 01-31-2015 at 06:45 PM.

Quick Reply: Stolen Thread - read before posting any new threads