Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Shooting Range Review: Elite Shooting Sports, Manassas VA

Old 11-28-2014, 03:43 PM
-RepLegion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc Rosco The Iroc
Default Re: Shooting Range Review: Elite Shooting Sports, Manassas VA

Damm! That place is sweet!
Old 11-29-2014, 09:49 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Owners are dicks, prices are ridiculous and they make you buy ammo there.

Went there with my uncle once, who has CP and they were openly laughing at him and loudly making jokes about him.

It's my understanding that Mr. Clark was cool and the range was different but since his sons took over it has become what it is today.
Yup!!! My old man has been going to Clark Brothers since they opened.. The guy openly told us we were NOT allowed to shoot suppressors at the range because of ATF laws that prevent the use of Class III weapons or attachments at Public Ranges without ATF being notified... FUCK Clark Brothers
Old 12-02-2014, 02:42 AM
Registered Member

BadDriver has disabled reputation

Range looks great. The $10 fee for an extra shooter in the lane is kind of lame though. Is that becoming normal at private ranges?
Old 12-02-2014, 06:32 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

Went with some friends on Sunday. Very helpful and friendly staff, prices are on-par for pretty much everywhere else in the area, extremely clean, and overall a very pleasant experience. I will likely be getting a membership if I don't move anytime soon.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:44 PM
Registered member

SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad SyedUmarAhmad

this establishment is in manassas you say?
never would have guessed that judging by the pics
Old 12-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

Originally Posted by SyedUmarAhmad
this establishment is in manassas you say?
never would have guessed that judging by the pics
Technically Gainesville, that explains the look lol.
Old 12-05-2014, 04:24 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by sidewaysil80
Technically Gainesville, that explains the look lol.
HAHAHA true that..

I called, asked about shooting with my Suppressor and they advised I would have to coordinate the range use and have a range master standing behind me while I shoot..... What in the fuck? Did you have any issues with Class III use?
Old 12-05-2014, 05:34 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

We had zero issues. Multiple firearms suppressed, multiple SBR's, even had a guy in another lane going FA. No issues and a range master rarely walked through. Just make sure you have your paperwork with you, and they don't care.
Old 12-05-2014, 01:52 PM
got 7.62?

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
We had zero issues. Multiple firearms suppressed, multiple SBR's, even had a guy in another lane going FA. No issues and a range master rarely walked through. Just make sure you have your paperwork with you, and they don't care.
Roger that!
Old 12-06-2014, 12:47 AM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

Originally Posted by eXploited
I called, asked about shooting with my Suppressor and they advised I would have to coordinate the range use and have a range master standing behind me while I shoot..... What in the fuck? Did you have any issues with Class III use?
I think that person was new or misunderstood you. Those are the parameters for shooting full auto in their facility. As someone mentioned just have your stamp with you and enjoy. You don't have to check in or notify them of that you'll be using an NFA item. You just have to be willing to present the paperwork on request.

Quick Reply: Shooting Range Review: Elite Shooting Sports, Manassas VA