Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

RT 28. burger king meet (bike crash)

Old 04-13-2008, 06:04 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA
Default Re: RT 28. burger king meet (bike crash)

Originally Posted by aladdin20110
damn dude yea my boy just called me,, he said the dudes name was mike.. he burnt.. out or something lost control twice, think thats what he said.. too much wind cudnt hear real well...

remember the kid who tried to drift in his cobalt and ran right into the parked semi... hhahahha man tht shitt was funny....
hahahaha
That was my friend Ricky's little brother, lol.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:03 AM
zOMG street racers!!

IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S

Looks like someone needs to learn to ride a lil bit better...
Old 04-13-2008, 08:48 AM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of

I cruised by and saw a bunch of people crowded around with cop cars, kept driving and I saw ambulances hauling ass toward there.

.....dumb
Old 04-13-2008, 01:27 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Exactly what we need. More idiots fucking up to make us look bad. Hopefully his testacles were destroyed in the crash so he can't reproduce his stupidity.
Old 04-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Registered Member

nsnz33 has disabled reputation

you guys are too harsh, shit happens, glad that he's okay, and that he's learned his lesson.
Old 04-13-2008, 02:34 PM
Registered Member

Ferolvo has disabled reputation

I was towards the front of the lot and heard a bike revin and when I looked there was a guy rollin across the ground, a couple of his buddies just rode off and one that stayed picked up his bike before he went to check on the guy.
Old 04-13-2008, 03:22 PM
the dude

LBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to beholdLBizBoy is a splendid one to behold

every year theirs always something stupid happening there besides the event in its entirety
Old 04-13-2008, 03:31 PM
Registered Member

aladdin20110 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by chestypuller101
lol at the cobalt

hahahahaah yea man that shitt was funny, the kids dad showed up, redneck dude... he literally was soo pissed he pulled the car by the chains up on the trailer.... i felt bad for the kid... i dont think he ever showed up at bk after that...

i mean hes stupid...

cobalt + drifting = disaster x 1,000,000
Old 04-13-2008, 04:18 PM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

heh, you guys never know, he probably slipped on gravel....you guys all know bikes have two wheels right? i can count numerous times I've lost control from gravel at low speeds.....but then again...high revving? probably a dumbass who was trying to make a get attention, revved real high, and accidently let the clutch out at like 9k while turning...

i've seen numerus dumbassess in dc do that in front of the clubs, and seen 2 of em wreck for acting like idiots FUCKING FAAAAAAAANTASTIC
Old 04-13-2008, 06:57 PM
Registered Member

bobbyteenager bobbyteenager bobbyteenager bobbyteenager

Originally Posted by Ferolvo
I was towards the front of the lot and heard a bike revin and when I looked there was a guy rollin across the ground, a couple of his buddies just rode off and one that stayed picked up his bike before he went to check on the guy.

i saw his one of his friends ride off. thats was funny as shit.