Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Rover N Out! Pet Care

Old 10-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Pet Care

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rover N Out! has disabled reputation
Default Rover N Out! Pet Care

Rover N Out! Pet Care
2201 Cooperative Way, Suite 600 (moving offices soon, will update)
Herndon, VA 20171

Phone: 571-366-0012
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM - 7PM | Saturday & Sunday 10AM - 1PM
Service Areas: Entire county of Fairfax & Loudoun (Arlington county coming soon)

We are a newly open pet care company serving the entire Fairfax and Loudoun County areas. We provide dog walking, pet sitting, overnight and pet taxi services, please visit our website for specific details. In the future we plan to expand to become a full service pet care offering doggie daycare with boarding and a grooming department.

The goal of posting here is that with the support of the local community of NoVA at VADriven we can continue to build our client base. If you happen to already have a pet care provider give us the opportunity to convince you to switch. We set the standard by offering complete confidence of our services through integrated real-time tracking and are all about putting our customers minds at ease, knowing that your service was done and done right.

Take just a minute to visit our website to see everything we can offer you and how we are bringing a new level of client trust to the pet care industry. Also feel free to PM me or post here with any questions and I'll help you out.

Last edited by Rover N Out!; 11-10-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 10-24-2012, 09:51 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve
Default Re: Rover N Out! Pet Care

Looks like you're right next to Booze. Been looking for a dog walker, I may be in touch.
Old 10-24-2012, 10:46 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Interesting vendor. I will sure not down your information when needed. Thanks
Old 10-24-2012, 12:51 PM
Pet Care

Originally Posted by BentValve
Looks like you're right next to Booze. Been looking for a dog walker, I may be in touch.
Yep, the consulting firm has a building right across from where our office is. We are looking into moving to a new space soon though, business is coming along quicker then anticipated and we need a bigger space.

That's great your looking into a walker for your dog, let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can help you with.

Originally Posted by ravenracer
Interesting vendor. I will sure not down your information when needed. Thanks
Yeah I know its a little out of place but I hope to get the support of the VADriven community. Let me know if you have any questions I'd be glad to help and appreciate your support.

Last edited by Rover N Out!; 10-24-2012 at 12:56 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 01:02 PM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

will be waiting for arlington
Old 10-24-2012, 03:22 PM
Pet Care

Originally Posted by Riff Raff
will be waiting for arlington
Awesome, give us just a couple of weeks, we are working out some of the final details before expanding our coverage area. Just want to make sure we have all the bases covered, so stay tuned and I'll definitely keep you posted.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:29 AM
Pet Care

This was our first year participating at the Home 4 the Holidays event, it was a little chilly out but we hope to be back again next year. At this event we were able to raise money by raffling away our services to help pets affected by Hurricane Sandy. 100% of donations were given to the local humane societies that were on the ground and helping with the relief.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rovernout/8172795585/http://www.flickr.com/photos/rovernout/8172795585/ by http://www.flickr.com/people/rovernout/, on Flickr

Also we are still currently taking pet sitting reservations for this years Thanksgiving holiday, be sure to book now as we will be fully booked in the next upcoming week.

Last edited by Rover N Out!; 11-10-2012 at 10:39 AM.