Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Recommend Standalone Tuning Shops

Old 01-09-2015, 06:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VAsRHDHachiRoku has disabled reputation
Question Recommend Standalone Tuning Shops

Hello,

I was hoping someone can referrer me to some shops that have done AE111 BT 20v tuning before. I haven't purchased my stand alone yet as I want to be sure I can find a shop first. I'm looking at either an AEM or Haltech, and if I find a really good shop that has already done a 20V before then that will help me with the decision.

Willing to drive and able to tow the car as well so distance isn't an issue (Cross posting in the other region forums as well)

Thanks
Old 01-10-2015, 01:44 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: Recommend Standalone Tuning Shops

Try california they have tons of shops.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:36 AM
Registered Member

Awesome stuff making your daily post quota with quality!

4.54 - 1 = 3.54 more to go for today!! =)

If you reply again you'll be at 2,153 and only 2.54 to go for today!

I believe in you! =)
Old 01-10-2015, 03:43 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by VAsRHDHachiRoku

I believe in you! =)
Fuck you, faggot.
Old 01-10-2015, 03:58 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

I believe in you! =)
Are you seriously going to attempt to debate shit posting with me in THIS thread?
You are aware there is a whole thread dedicated to this subject?
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-...-757-a-110635/
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/west...estern-110638/
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova...t-nova-110637/
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cent...entral-110636/

You should lurk a bit before choosing to make smartass replies to contributors, you'd see it nevers ends well for your kind. It's not my fault you were vague and didn't bother to read the rules before making 4 identical threads so you could gain access to the classifieds.

As for my post "quota" that's an average over the last year and change. Some days I'll post several times, in different sections, in many different conversations/debates. There are other times I'll go several weeks without posting. That's kinda the whole reason we are here to engage in conversations and debates about several topics hence why you're forced to make posts in other places to see the classifieds.

Last edited by JacKal; 01-10-2015 at 04:04 AM.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:19 AM
Registered Member

Jackal,

Thanks for that second reply which was much more constructive. I did not know those threads existed and I will read through them. If rather than replying trying California, then I wouldn't have replied the way I did as your comment was very unhelpful and honestly defeats the purpose of forums.

As for classifieds have no need, don't even live in the United States. VA is just where my car is at.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Yardjass,

You must have a very sad life to think Faggot is actually insulting? Its 2015 there are people in the military who defend your freedom who are gay, there are CEO such as Tim Cook, if you have kids there is a good chance they are being taught by someone gay. I really think you should try a more educated and formal way of replying to people.

Actually I would bet a fair number of member of this forum are gay.

A really good one would be me insulting your IQ which based on your very well thought-out and logic reply would put you in the below average IQ range right around 108, thus its pointless for me to even finish this se
Old 01-10-2015, 06:42 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Jackal,

Thanks for that second reply which was much more constructive. I did not know those threads existed and I will read through them. If rather than replying trying California, then I wouldn't have replied the way I did as your comment was very unhelpful and honestly defeats the purpose of forums.

As for classifieds have no need, don't even live in the United States. VA is just where my car is at.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Yardjass,

You must have a very sad life to think Faggot is actually insulting? Its 2015 there are people in the military who defend your freedom who are gay, there are CEO such as Tim Cook, if you have kids there is a good chance they are being taught by someone gay. I really think you should try a more educated and formal way of replying to people.

Actually I would bet a fair number of member of this forum are gay.

A really good one would be me insulting your IQ which based on your very well thought-out and logic reply would put you in the below average IQ range right around 108, thus its pointless for me to even finish this se
I find it interesting that you are commenting on my intelligence, given that you, yourself have just done all of the following:

1. Not lurked the forum or read the rules, which would have told you that we don't take kindly to your type around here, and that duplicate threads, and shitposts, made just to get you to 15 so you can see the classifieds, are prohibited.

2. Not spent five minutes to do some research on fucking google, which would have given you the answer. Instead, you made another superfluous thread and expect us to help you, and to rack up your post count at the same time.

You must be completely fucking retarded. So like I said before, fuck you, faggot.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:48 AM
Registered member

Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond Richmond

Hello,

I was hoping someone can referrer me to some shops that have done AE111 BT 20v tuning before. I haven't purchased my stand alone yet as I want to be sure I can find a shop first. I'm looking at either an AEM or Haltech, and if I find a really good shop that has already done a 20V before then that will help me with the decision.

Willing to drive and able to tow the car as well so distance isn't an issue (Cross posting in the other region forums as well)

Thanks
This.
Old 01-10-2015, 11:09 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

This dude's of to a wonderful start.

You should see the long winded, rambling PM I got from him, what a kook.
Old 01-10-2015, 12:05 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
This dude's of to a wonderful start.

You should see the long winded, rambling PM I got from him, what a kook.
We could if you would be so kind as to post it

Quick Reply: Recommend Standalone Tuning Shops