VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   NOVA/DC/MD (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/)
-   -   Ran a Toll Road Change thing, WTF do i do? LOL (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/ran-toll-road-change-thing-wtf-do-i-do-lol-291925/)

BeeBeeOne 05-15-2009 04:37 AM

Ran a Toll Road Change thing, WTF do i do? LOL

Hey Guys,

I got stuck up there somewhere in the reston area on one of those toll roads, it was like 1 in the morning, and i went to this booth, i didnt have any change, it was for 50cents, and only had dollars. No one was in the booth, so i had no choice and i ran the shit. Is there something i can do, cause im pretty sure it took a picture of my license plate and made that buzz sound when i ran it. Is there a way i can maybe do something (or call some place to explain myself), cause thats some BS if i get a ticket. I have like 9 pts right now i think on my license, so this shit might even cause my license to be suspended.

Kim Jong Illin 05-15-2009 04:41 AM

Re: Ran a Toll Road Change thing, WTF do i do? LOL

nothing happens.

ive ran it twice with one of the times a cop standing right there.

i expected a fine in the mail but no ticket no nothing

BeeBeeOne 05-15-2009 04:43 AM

Hmmmm.... cause i didn't see a flash really. I just heard a buzz, im all worried cause my ass just got a warning in the mail at how close i am at getting my license suspended cause of points..... :(

NX2KDET 05-15-2009 04:51 AM

Nothing happened to me when I did it, I got no ticket in the mail and thats been about 8 months ago.

BeeBeeOne 05-15-2009 04:57 AM

Hmm..... interesting.... maybe i am straight??

But yea, regardless i am going to take driver improv. classes to get my points close to zero. Anyone ever take Keith's online courses? Whats that about?

31337 05-15-2009 05:08 AM

They even take pennies. The GreenWay is the one that screws you

beeotch 05-15-2009 05:14 AM

ive ran it also and nothing happened to me

BeeBeeOne 05-15-2009 06:03 AM

well... .this thread is making me feel better. :p

beeotch 05-15-2009 06:32 AM

i heard from someone that some guy got a ticket from running a light in VA but he was picking his nose at the time and the picture shows it. He sued so now Nothern Virginia cameras do not work?

streetlamp 05-15-2009 06:37 AM

I live right next to a toll booth and all night all you hear is that buzzing, people do it constantly and I never see a flash or any way they are recording your car.

I've gotten to toll booths before without change and the person working wrote me out a slip of paper with the amount on it and where to send it, I never did and that was over a year ago. I doubt they follow up on anything.