Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Professional Thieves hit my Car!!!!

Old 01-29-2010, 05:37 AM
got 7.62?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited
Default Re: Professional Thieves hit my Car!!!!

This is why I have Razor blades and Carpenter Blades gorilla glued onto key grab points inside my car.. they will be leaving DNA behind instead of measly fingerprints.. you can bet your gooch they are gonna scream like little bitches. my car is a death trap if you get inside
Old 01-29-2010, 05:48 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by eXploited
This is why I have Razor blades and Carpenter Blades gorilla glued onto key grab points inside my car.. they will be leaving DNA behind instead of measly fingerprints.. you can bet your gooch they are gonna scream like little bitches. my car is a death trap if you get inside

joking?
Old 01-29-2010, 05:49 AM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-29-2010, 06:05 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

I do not play when it comes to my car.. My brother actually cut his hand inside my car looking for his cell phone he dropped.. had to get stiches.. If you do not get your hand cut up inside my car you will get .45ACP Hydroshock in your ass
Old 01-29-2010, 06:07 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

sounds like your alarm sucks, and needs some upgrades. You can pm me if you want for idea's.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:11 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

That sucks man, sorry to hear about your 3 bucks. I hope the cops find them.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:26 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

I do not play when it comes to my car.. My brother actually cut his hand inside my car looking for his cell phone he dropped.. had to get stiches.. If you do not get your hand cut up inside my car you will get .45ACP Hydroshock in your ass
Oh wow. I heard of people doing such things but I heard its illegal and can get you in trouble??? Might wanna look into that. What if someone tries to tow your car or something.

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
sounds like your alarm sucks, and needs some upgrades. You can pm me if you want for idea's.
PM'ed
Old 01-29-2010, 06:33 AM
got 7.62?

Originally Posted by Quentin
Oh wow. I heard of people doing such things but I heard its illegal and can get you in trouble??? Might wanna look into that. What if someone tries to tow your car or something.

PM'ed

illegal? Only think illegal is that your touching something you shouldnt be.. My word against a dead mans word pretty much. as to why I use .45ACP.. anything smaller and your doing it wrong.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:43 AM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of

^^^ Billy badass is badass.

Oh and I wouldn't shoot the thief, that's too easy. I'de prefer using what I was born with.

Last edited by PiGPEN; 01-29-2010 at 06:45 AM.
Old 01-29-2010, 06:47 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by PiGPEN
^^^ Billy badass is badass.

Oh and I wouldn't shoot the thief, that's too easy. I'de prefer using what I was born with.
a charming personality and bad breath?

Quick Reply: Professional Thieves hit my Car!!!!