Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

paint/body shop in md???

Old 01-18-2010, 05:03 PM
master debater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout
Default paint/body shop in md???

Any recommendations? Looking to turn my turd of an m3 into something presentable. Nothing too extravagant but not Earl scheib either. Some minor bodywork and quality paint is all I'm looking for.

So far I've found rockville auto body, but wanted to utilize my extensive vadriven resources to see if anyone knew about shops in MD.

While we're on the subject, anybody know of any quality md-exclusive boards out there so I can stop lurking around here?
Old 01-18-2010, 05:10 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: paint/body shop in md???

it says your in vabeach....why maryland???

you must have moved!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 09:15 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

OMG yaaaaa! I moveded!1

I suppose I could update that...
Old 01-19-2010, 10:59 AM
Registered Member

92EH3 has disabled reputation

its a small forum http://mdstreetscene.com/

http://www.revisionauto.com/
Old 01-19-2010, 04:42 PM
master debater

thanks, i think i've been on mdstreetscene before, i'll have to check it out again.

that link to revision auto is exactly what i was looking for. they look to be a touch expensive, but it definitely looks like they do good work. i'll give them a call tomorrow.
Old 01-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

Originally Posted by blackout
thanks, i think i've been on mdstreetscene before, i'll have to check it out again.

that link to revision auto is exactly what i was looking for. they look to be a touch expensive, but it definitely looks like they do good work. i'll give them a call tomorrow.
i have a personal dealing with revision auto.

revision auto took over 7 weeks to fix minor damage, as well as not calling me for 2 weeks at a time, I literally had to call them time and time again just to get my car back.

when i got it back, i told them to trim my lip while installing it, (they didnt, i had to goto D&V autobody to get my lip to fit right.

they also tried to charge me $130 to paint 2 eyelids while they were painting my bumper already.

when my car got rear ended again, inspector from progressive insurance noted poor job revision did on my car, exact words were (the work is acceptable but its by no means up to par with industry standard)

the paint job is the only thing i dont have a complaint about.
Old 01-20-2010, 05:47 AM
master debater

Originally Posted by jOOOOwan
i have a personal dealing with revision auto.

revision auto took over 7 weeks to fix minor damage, as well as not calling me for 2 weeks at a time, I literally had to call them time and time again just to get my car back.

when i got it back, i told them to trim my lip while installing it, (they didnt, i had to goto D&V autobody to get my lip to fit right.

they also tried to charge me $130 to paint 2 eyelids while they were painting my bumper already.

when my car got rear ended again, inspector from progressive insurance noted poor job revision did on my car, exact words were (the work is acceptable but its by no means up to par with industry standard)

the paint job is the only thing i dont have a complaint about.
wow... thanks for the review. rockville is about 40 minutes or so from here anyway, so maybe i'll reconsider getting it done there...

and yeah, i DEFINITELY don't have 7 weeks i can go without a car. i don't even necessarily have any damage, but the stuff i want fixed sounds fairly similar to what you're describing...