VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   NOVA/DC/MD (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/)
-   -   Official NOVA Spotted Thread (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/official-nova-spotted-thread-466485/)

Southwade 03-18-2013 06:59 AM

Official NOVA Spotted Thread

Originally Posted by Black Nugget
Due to the request of a few users, I've decided to make an Official 757 Spotted Thread. This thread will be stickied and moderated highly.

If you plan to come in here to make bullshit posts they will be removed. Do it enough and you'll find yourself not being able to login.

Rules :
No Bullshit Posts - be detailed on your spotting, no "I saw a Honda on I64." Something better would be "Saw a Black 92-95 Civic Coupe on I64 today around 4:00 pm, near Jefferson Exit."
No License Plates - unless they are personalized.
No Parked Car Spottings - if you see a car parked on the road, don't mention it.
No Neighborhood Spottings - if you see a car in a neighborhood, just let it be.

That's about it for now, but these rules may be updated occasionally so keep an eye out.

Have Fun and Drive Safe.

NOVA version.

Spotted a blue hawk-eye scooby on 7 yesterday. Slammed, white wheels with a polished lip, deeply cambered wheels. Looked tits.

Yardjass 03-18-2013 03:50 PM

Re: Official NOVA Spotted Thread

Saw some dumbass in an orange camaro try to pass a truck/trailer on the right today on 81s. The truck must not have seen him because it started to move over. Rather than braking, the moron proceeds to floor it, gets up alongside the truck, and flips the dude off with the window down. Then he got in front of the truck and brake checked it (and me indirectly because I was behind the truck). Then I passed the truck and the camaro driver flipped me off as he got off an exit. Not really sure why, lol.

If anybody knows this clown, please give me his mommy and daddy's phone number. I'd like to let them know he was using the car they bought for him as a weapon and advise them to sell Jr.'s camaro and get him something more suited to his abilities and mental age. Maybe a nice cavalier.

Yardjass 03-18-2013 03:57 PM

Also saw a sick phantom on the highway. Not sure if I was in PA, MD or VA at that point, but awesome either way.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...ps81f7cd1f.jpg

Southwade 06-20-2013 07:47 PM

Spotted a Porsche GT3RS, Bentley Flying Spur, and an AMG C63 Black Series today.

Southwade 06-20-2013 07:49 PM

Also spotted a guy on a awesome little TW200 riding through DC.

92_SR20 08-29-2013 09:31 AM

Saw a heavier guy in a silver FD Tuesday on Jefferson Davis Hwy ( RT 1 ), car was sharp.

ps - NOVA forums need some love :(

Hijacker 08-29-2013 05:57 PM

Wait. Does Fredericksburg count for NOVA or Central VA? I've been posting in central since I moved to this area.

Southwade 08-30-2013 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by Hijacker (Post 8201520)
Wait. Does Fredericksburg count for NOVA or Central VA? I've been posting in central since I moved to this area.

:dunno:

Today, so far I've seen.

A black cherry red '64 Chevy pickup hauling furniture on Vale Rd.

A new silver and gray Ford GT40 on Rt. 50.

And a nice looking, white on white Nissan R32 on Lawyers Rd.

Southwade 08-30-2013 02:12 PM

Also saw a cheddar yellow Lotus Exige and an immaculately restored two-toned murky green and white VW Bus. Both in Vienna, on Lawyers Rd.

Southwade 08-30-2013 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Hijacker (Post 8201520)

Fredericksburg is pretty much a bedroom community for DC... so yeah, I'd consider it more NOVA.