Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

NOVA--Need some help/advice from Paint Experts (Detailers/Painters)

Old 06-25-2010, 06:00 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EuroGarbage has disabled reputation
Default NOVA--Need some help/advice from Paint Experts (Detailers/Painters)

I got my car painted about a month ago and have been having some issues with getting the car properly painted by the body shop. I have taken the car back multiple times and pointed out all issues I have with the paint, and the shop has neglected to fix these issues. Been in contact with the credit card company, who is going to take action by getting money back.

What I need to get is a statement from someone with credentials saying that the craftsmanship is below industry standard along with a estimate to fix the areas that need to be addressed.

Also any input of the situation would be awesome.

Either PM me or post here and I will PM you( if I can pm, maybe need to get my posts up)
Old 06-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA Raven02TA
Default Re: NOVA--Need some help/advice from Paint Experts (Detailers/Painters)

whats the problem with the paint? depending on what it is short of painting. a detailer like us or a detail shop can do it. most imperfections can be wetsanded and buffed out as long as they didnt put the paint on too thin. but its costly either way.

i just put up a thread of a car we just did yesterday

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-gallery-87/detail-08-sti-352512/