Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

NOVA FLOODING - it's the end of the fucking world, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods...

Old 09-08-2011, 02:36 PM
aka GSXR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy
Default NOVA FLOODING - it's the end of the fucking world, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods...

Fairfax near University Dr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQsJWcQz4i8&feature=player_embedded

Commuter Parking lot on Sunset Hills in Reston, that i'm supposed to FUCKING TAKE TO GET HOME, FUCK

post up crazy shit where you are

Last edited by Stea1thy; 09-08-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 03:09 PM
ಠ____ಠ

onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr onesickgsr
Default Re: NOVA FLOODING - it's the end of the fucking world, earthquakes, hurricanes, flood

good stuff right here! i have no pictures to post up but the roads were crazy on my way home today!
Old 09-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk
Default Re: NOVA FLOODING - it's the end of the fucking world, earthquakes, hurricanes, flood

dang
Old 09-08-2011, 03:17 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Needed, troll faces in all the cars
Old 09-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

tollroad on my way to work at 130pm was completely fucked. I took it on like a champ and threw the jeep in 4 and went thru the median slingin mud and then 2ft of water.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:10 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

I am sure glad this was as hyped up as Irene was
Old 09-09-2011, 04:57 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Our Corporate Office is on the right side of this road. They had to send everyone home

Here is the backyard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt7ZOn5Ka84
Old 09-09-2011, 05:27 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Our parking lot flooded on Wednesday. I could not take pictures though, but it was about the hood of a couple cars.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Registered Member

Tunafish Tunafish Tunafish Tunafish Tunafish Tunafish

[ATTACH=CONFIG]125556[/ATTACH]

The part of the road circled is no longer there. There's an eight foot trench where the stream cut through.
Attached Thumbnails NOVA FLOODING - it's the end of the fucking world, earthquakes, hurricanes, floods...-road-out.jpg  
Old 09-09-2011, 06:18 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

AWWWW YEAHHHHHH TIME TO HIT UP THE LOCAL AUTO ACUTIONS FOR FLOOD VEHICLES :TROLLFACE: