Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

nice townhouses fs in fairfax?

Old 11-12-2002, 11:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JasonVT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nice townhouses fs in fairfax?

Im lookin to buy or maybe rent a townhouse in the fairfax city area. my current lease runs out at the end of march so ill need a place by then. anyone know of a good location or any new TH neighborhoods? Im lookin to spend no more than about 250k. thanks garage is a must if im payin over 200k.
Old 11-12-2002, 11:07 AM
God

Rguy is an unknown quantity at this point

For that amount of money you could find a pretty decent house w garage if you look hard enough. Check down in the kingstown area.
Old 11-12-2002, 11:09 AM

Originally posted by Rguy
For that amount of money you could find a pretty decent house w garage if you look hard enough. Check down in the kingstown area.
kingstowne... you mean springfield? we want to be closer to burke and fairfax city. the area we were gonna rent in is fair lakes... so we'd like to buy in that general area too if we could. i havent seen any houses w/ garages for 250k. thatd be pretty sweet tho if we could.
Old 11-12-2002, 12:12 PM
Hawker Driver

Mach30SiR is an unknown quantity at this point

i live in fairlakes, right across from walmart! goodluck finding a town house with a garage for that much, how much are the onces behind the tacobell, those are NICE!
Old 11-12-2002, 02:58 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Not sure how much our place is worth cuz we're renting ($1825 a month). But I like this area. Suburbia is cool. No wannabees and plenty of MILF's!
Old 11-12-2002, 03:05 PM

yeah the house im in now is 475k. thats way too damn much!! i like the area. but i cant afford a newer SFH and i dont want a condo.
Old 11-13-2002, 05:48 AM

brcivic411 is an unknown quantity at this point

goodluck finding a town house with a garage for that much, how much are the onces behind the tacobell, those are NICE!
seriously... prices have gone up despite interest rates being so low. when my wife and i were looking several years ago, new townhouses were around $200K so if you look hard, you might find something for $250K. Avoid Ryan homes like the plague.. we went with Centex and we're very happy with our townhouse!

I know a realestate agent that works in that area if you're interested.
Old 11-13-2002, 06:46 AM

yeah i know prices are high. it sucks.
actually my GFs parents are thinking about buying a TH and we would rent from them. the agent they go with would be up to them. i just wanted to see if i could find a place that we could afford by ourselves without help from them or anyone.
Old 11-13-2002, 08:43 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

If you're planning to rent, look for a nice house like we found. Then you can crank your TV/music up as loud as you want without anybody bitching!
Old 11-13-2002, 09:17 AM

Originally posted by Skywalker
If you're planning to rent, look for a nice house like we found. Then you can crank your TV/music up as loud as you want without anybody bitching!
yeah i know... i live in a huge house now. but itll just be my gf and i so we cant afford the 2400/mo rent b/t the 2 of us. if we could find a house for around 1500/mo, that be nice.

Quick Reply: nice townhouses fs in fairfax?