Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Needing a favor

Old 11-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
silverglate has disabled reputation
Default Needing a favor

Is anyone up in the Tysons Corner Porsche area? I was looking at a '99 911 at the dealership there but it had been in accident in 2000. I live in Roanoke and was seeing if anyone had time to do a quick test drive and let me know what they think before I drove across the state. Thanks Eric
Old 11-16-2012, 04:06 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Needing a favor

Originally Posted by silverglate
Is anyone up in the Tysons Corner Porsche area? I was looking at a '99 911 at the dealership there but it had been in accident in 2000. I live in Roanoke and was seeing if anyone had time to do a quick test drive and let me know what they think before I drove across the state. Thanks Eric
Who the fuck are you?
Old 11-16-2012, 05:45 PM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Yeah, I'll do it. Send me the money and I can even pay for it before you pick it up.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:17 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

i've done this before for someone i knew (and he trusted my judgement), then he sent me a case of specialty mini-brews as a thank you.

you might want the opinion of someone you know personally rather than a stranger.

if it was in an accident 12 years ago and still on the road, you can assume that the repairs have held up and to begin to think of it just as another used vehicle. clutch, transmission, and leaking seals should be your main concerns. ask for a service history record.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:51 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

you've got to be kidding me.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:43 PM
Registered Member

Hondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud ofHondasi88 has much to be proud of

take a trip and just do it yourself! If you really want the car, a 2 in some change hour drive shouldn't be to bad.
Old 12-20-2012, 06:22 PM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Originally Posted by Hondasi88
take a trip and just do it yourself! If you really want the car, a 2 in some change hour drive shouldn't be to bad.
Did you just randomly ... bump this?
Old 12-21-2012, 04:55 AM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Originally Posted by BathSaltStarbux
Did you just randomly ... bump this?
He has Honda in his username, you know he's fucking retarded.
Old 12-21-2012, 05:39 AM
NotAcOp:)

BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux BathSaltStarbux

Got it