Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

need a tuner in winchester, va bad!!!!!!

Old 04-15-2013, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
smokelrd2002 has disabled reputation
Default need a tuner in winchester, va bad!!!!!!

Need a tuner in the winchester va area bad car will not run worth a shit has incomplete tune on it that was half assed and that shop is 3 hours away so not going back willing to spend up to 450 its a 2.0 gsr built and sleeved on gsr cams with a 6262 im looking for 400-450 whp help me pleassseee shits getting frustrating.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:05 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec
Default Re: need a tuner in winchester, va bad!!!!!!

Originally Posted by smokelrd2002
Need a tuner in the winchester va area bad car will not run worth a shit has incomplete tune on it that was half assed and that shop is 3 hours away so not going back willing to spend up to 450 its a 2.0 gsr built and sleeved on gsr cams with a 6262 im looking for 400-450 whp help me pleassseee shits getting frustrating.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:21 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Recent Join date? Check
Low post count? Check

Answer: Search button not used
Old 04-15-2013, 11:12 AM
Registered Member

....wow ok search button used a billion times emails used a billion times dick heads made stupid as comments ....just 1 time counting your post if you have no one RELIABLE to recommend gtfo my thread you sit at mothers home loser pos. Wtf the point to even post on this stupid ass forum if idiots like you are all that reply????
Old 04-15-2013, 11:16 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

....wow ok search button used a billion times emails used a billion times dick heads made stupid as comments ....just 1 time counting your post if you have no one RELIABLE to recommend gtfo my thread you sit at mothers home loser pos. Wtf the point to even post on this stupid ass forum if idiots like you are all that reply????
It's ok...I have a job that allows me to make 6 figures while sitting here making fun of you.

This forum has been around for about 14 years and every week some fucktard (like you) asks the same fucking questions that have been answered before.

Faggle
Old 04-15-2013, 11:17 AM
Registered Member

Good reply d-bag its pretty sad u replied no more than 2 mins after i posted like u were staring at the screen hit refresh over and over again. Get a fucking life.....jesus man your pathetic
Old 04-15-2013, 11:23 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

*you're
Old 04-15-2013, 11:28 AM
-RepLegion

SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec SlvrSpec

Good reply d-bag its pretty sad u replied no more than 2 mins after i posted like u were staring at the screen hit refresh over and over again. Get a fucking life.....jesus man your pathetic
It's pretty sad you responded to his post a minute after faggot, guess who was hitting the refresh button over and over again! You sir, need a life...and a tuner!
Old 04-15-2013, 12:21 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Typical Honda faggot is only willing to spend up to $450 to make his car run correctly. Go figure he's poor.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:45 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
*you're
Originally Posted by SlvrSpec
It's pretty sad you responded to his post a minute after faggot, guess who was hitting the refresh button over and over again! You sir, need a life...and a tuner!

Quick Reply: need a tuner in winchester, va bad!!!!!!