Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Need someone with towtruck/trailer to move my car to different parking, will pay you

Old 10-07-2011, 04:04 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
turbotyler has disabled reputation
Default Need someone with towtruck/trailer to move my car to different parking, will pay you

Hey guys i have a new project which is a 2 dr integra that isnt running. Need it moved to different parking no more then 25 ft. I will pay you, plz pm me reasonable prices. Im located in springfield va 22150.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:19 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn
Default Re: Need someone with towtruck/trailer to move my car to different parking, will pay

Originally Posted by turbotyler
Hey guys i have a new project which is a 2 dr integra that isnt running. Need it moved to different parking no more then 25 ft. I will pay you, plz pm me reasonable prices. Im located in springfield va 22150.
25ft????? you cant push it????
Old 10-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: Need someone with towtruck/trailer to move my car to different parking, will pay

Hire a bunch of Mexicans to push it there.

If no tires on car then hire double that amount to lift it and carry it over there.

Problem solved.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

if it is only 25 feet get some dollys and a couple friends to help you push it.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:26 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

$30.

http://www.harborfreight.com/2-piece...ies-67511.html

Old 10-09-2011, 05:03 AM
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

push

Last edited by twinturbomeow; 10-09-2011 at 05:09 AM.
Old 10-09-2011, 05:10 AM
Registered member

turbotyler has disabled reputation

sorry for the late reply guys cars been moved, reason i couldnt push it was because it needed to go up a steep hill. Close thread
Old 10-09-2011, 06:34 AM
HAMBONE JONES...

z31kid is on a distinguished road

u couldnt get a set of chains and a 9.99 uhual to pull this..damn son..