Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Need help w/ emissions

Old 08-29-2009, 05:03 AM
Shut the Fuck Up!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough
Default Need help w/ emissions

So I took my car to get emissions done today and they said they couldn't do it because it's too low.

Anybody up here want to help me out? AFAIK the entire exhaust system from the head to the bumper is factory and working...It's a little loud but from what I could see it's not modified at all. (I just bought this car last week or so)

I guess they couldn't get it onto the rollers w/o blocks or something so they didn't want to do it...if anyone on here can help that'd be swell...I can bring some blocks and stuff to roll the front up on if that's necessary or whatever.
Old 08-29-2009, 05:25 AM
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha
Default Re: Need help w/ emissions

Originally Posted by IanR
So I took my car to get emissions done today and they said they couldn't do it because it's too low.

Anybody up here want to help me out? AFAIK the entire exhaust system from the head to the bumper is factory and working...It's a little loud but from what I could see it's not modified at all. (I just bought this car last week or so)

I guess they couldn't get it onto the rollers w/o blocks or something so they didn't want to do it...if anyone on here can help that'd be swell...I can bring some blocks and stuff to roll the front up on if that's necessary or whatever.
where you at? your more than welcome to come see me if your in the woodbridge area.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:06 AM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

I'm in Arlington, Woodbridge is kind of a hike but I may end up doing that...I have til the end of September
Old 08-29-2009, 07:11 AM
Grludtf?

Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie Techie

Originally Posted by IanR
I'm in Arlington, Woodbridge is kind of a hike but I may end up doing that...I have til the end of September
More info please...pm me if ur serious
Old 08-29-2009, 07:29 AM
Patriarch BigCock

DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha DoriSha

Originally Posted by Techie
More info please...pm me if ur serious
same here. whoevers closer for ya. g'luck
Old 08-29-2009, 07:29 AM
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

no no no. more like PM me if you are serious.
Old 08-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Shut the Fuck Up!

I mean as far as I know...the car is completely find to pass emissions...as far as I know it's 100% stock as far as the motor goes.

The one shop I went to simply said they couldn't get it onto the rollers or w/e because of the ride height

Are any of you guys near Arlington and can help me out?
Old 09-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Shut the Fuck Up!

UGHHH...still haven't done this...PM'ed some dudes...anybody else that hasn't gotten PM from me able to help out?
Old 09-28-2009, 06:53 AM
Shut the Fuck Up!

desperation bump
Old 09-28-2009, 06:59 AM
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

PM Excel Auto. Julian is good people.

Quick Reply: Need help w/ emissions