Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Moved to Gainesville!

Old 02-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz 82benz
Default Re: Moved to Gainesville!

I live in VA Oaks I don't think traffic is as bad as it was like 5 or 6 months ago.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:19 PM

Turbox3 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by EEK
vint hill, is that out by the plains?.. i remember a MR2 and white 240 blowing off on me before on rte15 a year ago by dominion valley. probably not you.. i dunno why i remember it.. i guess both cars looked nice. not ricey
Nah, it's the area where the old military base used to be off Vint Hill Road (off 29) between Gainesville and Warrenton; maybe 10 minutes from the 66/29 on-ramps

Don't think it was me in the MR2; I have the stock recirc and wouldn't have blown off on anyone anyways; not my style My MR2 looks stock except for the 4pt Piper rollbar and dual 3" exhaust; it's grey and has no t-tops, if you remember what color the MR2 was? I am on Rt 15 alot though as I go that way for work in Ashburn.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:24 PM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

Originally Posted by Turbox3
Nah, it's the area where the old military base used to be off Vint Hill Road (off 29) between Gainesville and Warrenton; maybe 10 minutes from the 66/29 on-ramps

Don't think it was me in the MR2; I have the stock recirc and wouldn't have blown off on anyone anyways; not my style My MR2 looks stock except for the 4pt Piper rollbar and dual 3" exhaust; it's grey and has no t-tops, if you remember what color the MR2 was? I am on Rt 15 alot though as I go that way for work in Ashburn.
the 240 was white and had west va plates, the mr2 was a dark color..damn i have no idea how i remember any of this lol.. i never seen a gray one, but probably never paid attention and i basically live on 15 lol..i had a black type-r now Gray Evo.. i know where youre at. i always thought that area is new baltimore..my roommates aunt just move down the street from the white church.. damn there quiet a few ppl on here from this area and the only one ive ever seen is the kid who had the 4dr integra that everyone hated lol

Last edited by EEK; 02-20-2008 at 12:27 PM.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:31 PM

Yeah, I have a hard time figuring out what this area is really called since I'm originally from PWC and Fairfax; I just call it Vint Hill. I do think it's New Baltimore, but the mailing address is Warrenton, and the locals say Vint Hill from the base days, so it gets confusing lol.

I'm on 15 alot, so I'll keep any eye out for your Evo, although I'll by driving my G35 sedan until the weather warms up and I can take out the Z or 2. Cool seeing more people from this area on here; figured there weren't a lot of real car guys out this way besides the V8 guys, and then of course the ricers.
Old 02-20-2008, 12:50 PM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

theres a lot of v8 guys on this side of 66.. yeah no reving if you see me. i dont bite at all lol..anyone else from this part of the PWC/Fuckyercounty
Old 02-20-2008, 12:55 PM

lol, no worries about revving on you, I don't street race. I'll give you the thumbs up, or the middle finger if I've met you in person and know you wouldn't take it seriously
Old 02-20-2008, 01:08 PM

NVMX-5 has disabled reputation

welcome to gainesville. i live off of catharpin rd.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:10 PM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

Originally Posted by NVMX-5
welcome to gainesville. i live off of catharpin rd.
the hells. my boy lives behind there by alveys
Old 02-20-2008, 01:54 PM

NVMX-5 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by EEK
the hells. my boy lives behind there by alveys

i live on catharpin valley dr. off of catharpin rd.
Old 02-20-2008, 07:15 PM
conquer

PiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud ofPiGPEN has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NVMX-5
i live on catharpin valley dr. off of catharpin rd.
I used to live on Newbern Loop back on Catharpin. I lived in the row of townhouses that burnt down last year. Wierd stuff.

Quick Reply: Moved to Gainesville!