Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

looking for someone in fredericksburg with a programer for 06 6.0l vortec chevy motor

Old 01-19-2012, 02:32 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dcamaro has disabled reputation
Default looking for someone in fredericksburg with a programer for 06 6.0l vortec chevy motor

a

Last edited by dcamaro; 01-22-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:42 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: looking for someone in fredericksburg with a programer for 06 6.0l vortec chevy m

this isnt gonna end well for you.

You robably should have put this in the NOVA section.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:06 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: looking for someone in fredericksburg with a programer for 06 6.0l vortec chevy m

Originally Posted by dcamaro
Hey everyone my father just picked up a new work truck with the 6.0l v8 gas vortec and would like to show him the benfits of programing would like to just use one but will pay someone for thier trouble as long as thier not asking an arm and leg haha any help would be greatly appericated also have an 04 chevy ssr with the 5.3 i believe they use the same programer but could be wrong once again if anyone in the area would be nice enoughf to let us use one it would be greatly appericated thanks!!!
..ok..
Old 01-19-2012, 03:09 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by dcamaro
Hey everyone my father just picked up a new work truck with the 6.0l v8 gas vortec and would like to show him the benfits of programing would like to just use one but will pay someone for thier trouble as long as thier not asking an arm and leg haha any help would be greatly appericated also have an 04 chevy ssr with the 5.3 i believe they use the same programer but could be wrong once again if anyone in the area would be nice enoughf to let us use one it would be greatly appericated thanks!!!
there are plenty of factors that go into a tune. to find someone with the exact same computer programming revision, engine type, etc will be difficult.

show him any magazine with a slut draped over any vehicle with a v8 engine on it as it will contain advertisements for programmers and tunes.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:31 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

In4SlutsDrapedOverVehicles.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:55 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Are Chevy programmers married to the car?

I know all of the programmers that I've used for my Cobra (Predator) marry to that vehicle.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:05 AM
Cock chugginton

Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost

How about you just get a mail order tune???? They work way gooder than any programmer.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:03 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Are Chevy programmers married to the car?

I know all of the programmers that I've used for my Cobra (Predator) marry to that vehicle.

That's usually done so you can't share a programmer with your friends, not because marrying is actually necessary to do programming.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:18 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
That's usually done so you can't share a programmer with your friends, not because marrying is actually necessary to do programming.
Sure, but that's my point.

If the programmer is married to the truck then the OP can't use it.