Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Lawyer for tickets in fairfax county?

Old 01-23-2012, 03:55 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil
Default Re: Lawyer for tickets in fairfax county?

Originally Posted by redh22htch
I don't have a legal car because if you do anything to your car in Fairfax county it's illegal shut the fuck up bitch u have to come in here runnin your bitch ass mouth
And your mom didnt swallow..... why?
Old 01-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

Originally Posted by Delbanner
And your mom didnt swallow..... why?
she wasn't a fan of ATM
Old 01-23-2012, 05:02 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

I don't have a legal car because if you do anything to your car in Fairfax county it's illegal shut the fuck up bitch u have to come in here runnin your bitch ass mouth
So knowing the shit you were going to do was illegal, you did it anyway.

You're the little bitch ass faggot.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:02 PM
under your stairs

Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside Blindside

Originally Posted by team703
..better off just prepaying the fines and not missing work and saving money....
That would be assuming he has a job.

Last edited by Blindside; 01-23-2012 at 06:31 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 01-23-2012, 06:03 PM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

ahahahahahaha these comments made me lol hard, and those tickets are seriously the dumbest reason to get a lawyer, a real lawyer will not waste his time on petty shit like that, and if he does, he'll charge you more than the tickets themselves and you still won't get off. fix that shit/take pics of a car that is fixed/etc/etc

now if you get in trouble for a real offense like a dui or reckless or some other shit, get this guy:

Thomas B. Haddock
3905 Railroad Avenue, Suite 104
Fairfax, Virginia

oh and btw, sounds like you need to take a driver improvement course, get +5 points on your license, easiest and most entertaining driver improvement class i have ever taken: A SAFE DRIVER PROGRAM http://www.asafedriverva.com/

I highly recommend both.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:50 PM

redh22htch has disabled reputation

I meant for the stop sign ticket. If I have a job that pretty funny. U ask for someone to help for somethin but Internet thugs like yourselves who are probably 30 and live at home with your parents have to chime in their 2 cents. Yes of course I tried to go hard on the cop as well
Old 01-23-2012, 06:57 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

I meant for the stop sign ticket. If I have a job that pretty funny. U ask for someone to help for somethin but Internet thugs like yourselves who are probably 30 and live at home with your parents have to chime in their 2 cents. Yes of course I tried to go hard on the cop as well
lol, look at you, you are the one driving a car with illegal mods, then go bitching and crying when getting stopped for running a BOG OL RED STOP SIGN(fucking drivers ed basics), and wanna talk shit.

You are probably 35, living at home, don't make shit for money(hence why you are crying about paying to play) and looking for a lawyer for a STOP SIGN TICKET?

You aren't only stupid, you are retarded.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:02 PM

redh22htch has disabled reputation

Of course I'm 35 and live at home and wish to make as much as u big boys debating back and forth about something that has nothing to do with you is stupid and shows how pathetic your lives are. I wanted a lawyer for the stop sign ticket to avoid points but your right I'll see of my Food stamps can pay my tickets
Old 01-23-2012, 07:04 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Of course I'm 35 and live at home and wish to make as much as u big boys debating back and forth about something that has nothing to do with you is stupid and shows how pathetic your lives are. I wanted a lawyer for the stop sign ticket to avoid points but your right I'll see of my Food stamps can pay my tickets
So you want advise for a failure to obey, and don't have the sense to complete a driver safety course PRIOR to your date to appear. . .yeah, you have thought it all the way through, kid.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:06 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

You posted your question on a public forum.

Guess what fuckstick, it has to do with us. Even if you hire a lawyer you wouldn't get out of the stop sign charge. Idiot.

Quick Reply: Lawyer for tickets in fairfax county?