VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   NOVA/DC/MD (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/)
-   -   Lawyer for tickets in fairfax county? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/lawyer-tickets-fairfax-county-428032/)

redh22htch 01-23-2012 12:43 PM

Lawyer for tickets in fairfax county?

I'm lookin for a lawyer for an exhaust, altered suspension, tint and running a stop sign. He pulled me over in my neighborhood saying I ran a stop sign just to give me the other tickets I'm changin my stuff up but want to fight the stop sign ticket anyone know someone good? Thanks

Junon 01-23-2012 12:47 PM

Re: Lawyer for tickets in fairfax county?

Personally, I'd say just to fix the problems and take pictures as evidence to court for the exhaust, suspension, and tint. Most likely they will drop those.

For the stop sign, you would need to provide undeniable proof that you did not run the stop sign... which is most likely your word against the officers... which is not in your favor.

It would probably be more expensive to hire a lawyer than to pay the fines, and iirc none of these will apply points to your license -- maybe the stop sign violation, but I am not sure.

Just my .02. I would pm my lawyers info, but he's not cheap and probably wouldn't bother with your case.

ufctapout 01-23-2012 12:47 PM

http://media.hamptonroads.com/cache/...ages/24651.jpg

Lord Humongous 01-23-2012 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by redh22htch (Post 7591029)
I'm lookin for a lawyer for an exhaust, altered suspension, tint and running a stop sign. He pulled me over in my neighborhood saying I ran a stop sign just to give me the other tickets I'm changin my stuff up but want to fight the stop sign ticket anyone know someone good? Thanks

So why the fuck don't you have a legal car?

STFU and pay the ticket

redh22htch 01-23-2012 01:23 PM

I don't have a legal car because if you do anything to your car in Fairfax county it's illegal shut the fuck up bitch u have to come in here runnin your bitch ass mouth

redh22htch 01-23-2012 01:23 PM

And I am taking off the tint switching the exhaust and raising the car a little

Lay Zee H 01-23-2012 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by redh22htch (Post 7591116)
I don't have a legal car because if you do anything to your car in Fairfax county it's illegal shut the fuck up bitch u have to come in here runnin your bitch ass mouth

LEMME GUESS

U HAVE A HONDA

You're so fucking retarded. I've had multiple modified cars. Including ones that were lowered, tinted, with loud fucking exhaust. I never got pulled over for any of that shit.

You know why?

1. They weren't POS cars

2. I didn't drive like a fuckass and run stop signs.

Seems like only people in shitty cars who drive like idiots get pulled over for tint/exhaust/ride height.

Like Junon said, fix your shit and pay your fine. Hiring a lawyer will be ridiculously expensive in comparison and you will lose anyway.

TATTRAT 01-23-2012 02:29 PM

awwwweee, don't be pissy.

Computer_Nerd 01-23-2012 03:36 PM

out of all those little swimmers, you were the fastest?

team703 01-23-2012 03:54 PM

Seems as if you didnt run the stop sign you wouldn't have gotten those other tickets....But guessing by your tone on here you were probably being disrespectful and trying to go "hard" with the cop so he kicked you in the dick by adding the exhaust suspension etc....Funny your willing to pay for lawyer when you are better off just prepaying the fines and not missing work and saving money....