Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Jumping on the grenade a.k.a. Taking one for the team.

Old 03-07-2003, 09:44 AM
Gone.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts
Default Jumping on the grenade a.k.a. Taking one for the team.

Anybody here ever done that before??? I'm sure this applies to both genders.
Old 03-07-2003, 09:48 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by B speed
how do you mean?
You and your boy are out on the town and meet 2 chicks. Let's say your boy hits it off good with the better looking of the two. As a friend, your duty is to distract the other one so your boy can get his groove on. Chances are, the grenade is not so attractive which is why she's the only one not getting any attention. If nobody gives her attention, she will convince her friends to go home.
Old 03-07-2003, 09:51 AM
Gone.

yeah, I've done that before.
Did you friends appreciate the sacrifice you just made? Were they grateful that you lowered your standards so the whole as a group has a good time? I'm saying this because I've recently had to do it and the gesture was not appreciated.
Old 03-07-2003, 10:03 AM
The Rabid Dog

m3sonic is an unknown quantity at this point

check out a commedian named Carlos Mencia i think thats how you spell his name. He does a whole bit on how it is our duty as friends to take the fat nasty bitch home. I think it went something like comeone whanita i got enough tequilla to make you look beautiful
Old 03-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Ugly chicks should stay home to begin with.
Old 03-07-2003, 12:24 PM
Gone.

Originally posted by Skywalker
Ugly chicks should stay home to begin with.
They're not necessarily ugly, the grenade could just be a 5 while all her friends are 8-10's.
Old 03-07-2003, 12:29 PM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by kalokohan
They're not necessarily ugly, the grenade could just be a 5 while all her friends are 8-10's.
If she aint fine enuff to get the wang up, I'm not taking the hit.
Old 03-07-2003, 12:34 PM
Gone.

I think it's just part of the game... however, it sucks when it isn't appreciated, or when your friends won't do it for you.
Thank you. I feel the well being of the group as a whole matters more on group outings. If you sacrifice yourself, it should be appreciated.
Old 03-07-2003, 12:42 PM
ultraspeed

amuze has disabled reputation

throw trash at her.
Old 03-07-2003, 12:44 PM
Gone.

Originally posted by UltraB20
throw trash at her.
I should. That chick ended up going home with the clothes I gave her to sleep in.

Quick Reply: Jumping on the grenade a.k.a. Taking one for the team.