Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

I'm out of the Honda game.....

Old 05-20-2003, 09:33 PM
Breeding golddiggers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fuzion is on a distinguished road
Default I'm out of the Honda game.....

but i will be joinin the DSm side of the world..i will be gettin a 95' GSX....so if you can help me with this car..then let em know.peace
Old 05-21-2003, 12:16 AM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

rock on

www.vadsm.com <---- click it yo
Old 05-21-2003, 03:07 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Eclipse = always breaking down. LOL

Shoulda joined the Nissan camp.
Old 05-21-2003, 04:12 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

I thought about leaving Honda, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
Old 05-21-2003, 04:34 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

I'll always have a place in my heart for the honda game. Congrats on the GSX though, enjoy the 60ft. times!
Old 05-21-2003, 05:34 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Originally posted by SignfcntOthr
I thought about leaving Honda, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.
weak
Old 05-21-2003, 06:25 AM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally posted by Skywalker
weak
Or strong enough to resist temptation? You be the judge. Plus, like Kalkokhan said, there's a special place in my heart for Hondas.
Old 05-21-2003, 06:41 AM
why5oh

jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s jeff s

Or strong enough to resist temptation? You be the judge. Plus, like Kalkokhan said, there's a special place in my heart for Hondas.
kill yourself now you car emo fuck.
Old 05-21-2003, 06:43 AM
Atheist.

Well, I can understand his attachment since he's the original owner. As for the other millions of Honda drivers, to each their own. I made the switch after realizing that having a stock Honda was probably the most original thing I could possibly do to my car. The whole Civic fad got way out of hand. I cringe now at the sight of things I once thought were cool. I'm not knocking Hondas at all; just preferring a little originality. At least in NoVA, every other car isn't a Civic with altezzas. The "race" influence is more predominant here than the "rice" influence, well at least compared to the 757 area. And you get to see alot more high power / high dollar cars.

Passed a black Ferrari on my way to work this morning.
Old 05-21-2003, 08:59 AM
Awesome.

Originally posted by TheRoxorcist
kill yourself now you car emo fuck.
Where the hell have you been?

Quick Reply: I'm out of the Honda game.....