VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   NOVA/DC/MD (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/)
-   -   horrible night driving home (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/horrible-night-driving-home-312193/)

BathSaltStarbux 09-26-2009 08:32 PM

horrible night driving home

My trip home from nj was terrible. My wife and I counted 19 different accidents. I was about to say md drivers suck in the rain but we passed an accident that had 6 cars in it on the 95/495 split. After doing the normal cop thing and making sure ppl where ok on that accident . Which just happened 2 minutes before I showed up . We made our normal 2.5 hour trip home 4 hours from starting..... wtf. Is up with this weather.

Sorry for ranting. On the g1.

Bux

OffTheWallSVT 09-26-2009 08:35 PM

Re: horrible night driving home

at least you mad it home safe. :thup:

loser635 09-26-2009 08:36 PM

MD drivers do suck.

Cyanide Jello 09-26-2009 09:38 PM

Nah dude, its drivers in general... We get a little rain or snow and people suddenly can't drive...

POS DSM 09-27-2009 12:18 AM

you were correct in your original assumption. Maryland drivers do suck and it was probably all their fault

team703 09-27-2009 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello (Post 5672376)
Nah dude, its drivers in general... We get a little rain or snow and people suddenly can't drive...

So true, I was in my workvan a couple weeks ago and it was lightly raining . Well I was going down minnieville rd around 4pm and the speed limit is 45mph, So I am cruising around 45mph and passing a bunch of slow fucks, well come to find out a lady called in and said i was driving in the rain like a maniac with no lights on. LOL. Luckily my company has gps and my boss was able to confirm my speed limit........................SHITTY STORY, yes i know, Just an example of non drivers.

BathSaltStarbux 09-27-2009 04:42 AM

Now time for a trip to richmond..... ugggg.

Cyanide Jello 09-27-2009 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by team703 (Post 5672592)
So true, I was in my workvan a couple weeks ago and it was lightly raining . Well I was going down minnieville rd around 4pm and the speed limit is 45mph, So I am cruising around 45mph and passing a bunch of slow fucks, well come to find out a lady called in and said i was driving in the rain like a maniac with no lights on. LOL. Luckily my company has gps and my boss was able to confirm my speed limit........................SHITTY STORY, yes i know, Just an example of non drivers.

No, not really... Buy decent tires and decent wiper blades and you won't have a problem in the weather...

Learn to driiiiiive fuuuuuuuuuuckeeeeeers! ^_^

BathSaltStarbux 09-27-2009 05:09 AM

+1 for the tires and wipers. My prius was amazing in the rain. Didn't lose traction but once. Seen an scion xa in a ditch..... practically the same type of car...... +1 for driver mod

loser635 09-27-2009 06:30 AM

Originally Posted by starbux (Post 5672639)
+1 for the tires and wipers. My prius was amazing in the rain. Didn't lose traction but once. Seen an scion xa in a ditch..... practically the same type of car...... +1 for driver mod

So I take it your wife was driving?
:p