Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

hey

Old 04-12-2008, 04:09 PM
That's not gone well

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of
Default Re: hey

What's holding the overfenders on? There's no rivets...and it's obviously not molded. Double sided tape? Glue? Bubble gum? I wouldn't want to be driving behind that car when pieces start flying off...
Old 04-12-2008, 05:08 PM
I<3Turbo

sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts

LOL someone puts down you're car... you defend you're self and everyone is mad at you? im sorry sweetheart. Im all about doing what you want to you're vehicle. I mean you're driving it, not anyone else. so do what you want to it.

welcome to the site. if you even decide to stick around.

ps. not all of us are ass holes

Last edited by sexy gts; 04-12-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 05:27 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by sexy gts
LOL someone puts down you're car... you defend you're self and everyone is mad at you? im sorry sweetheart. Im all about doing what you want to you're vehicle. I mean you're driving it, not anyone else. so do what you want to it.

says the guy with 56 posts.
Old 04-13-2008, 06:10 AM
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

Widebody Civic?

lolz
Old 04-13-2008, 06:20 AM
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

i say: everyone has their own opinion of what looks good.
for example: big girls need love too.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:27 AM
I<3Turbo

sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts sexy gts

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
says the girl with 56 posts.
sorry i dont spend all my time posting on a car fourm
Old 04-13-2008, 08:07 AM
zOMG street racers!!

IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S

No pretty much everyone is an asshole.

Last edited by IEAT50S; 04-13-2008 at 09:39 AM.
Old 04-13-2008, 08:07 AM
zOMG street racers!!

IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S IEAT50S

Originally Posted by Jason300zxTT
Honestly man, acting like a "thugged out gangsta" on a forum is just ignorant. Get a life. Also I do agree with everyone on here saying your car is rice. Not to hurt your feeling's or nothing but dude, honestly, your car.... well... is nothing more or less then rice. Your kit look like ass, your fender flare lines dont match with the lines of the car nor with the front fascia, your "skyline" fascia is another thing thats "rice" When you try to make a car look like another car thats better then the current car you drive thats a sure sign your a ricer, let me guess you got that mad tight y0 jdm rb26 swap to right? By the way, I like your hood, love how it matches to the front of the fasica perfectly, kind of like that busted girl at the bar with the big gab between her teeth that you could kick a field goal through. Again Take that thing to back to where it came from. Better yet I will give you a "helpful hint" Take that ghey body kit off, put it back to stock body wise, do some sick nasty motor or turbo setup, make it a clean looking car and not the sho-gun version it is now and you will get alot more props, also take off those 20's and but some 15's on it and dump the shit out of it. The clean/sexy look and the ones that hauls ass is the honda I like, not that jdm madddd tighhht y0 jdm rice bucket you drive currently.
You hit the nail on the head with this post... x eleventy billion.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:14 AM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

sorry i dont spend all my time posting on a car fourm

pretty damn cute to.

Old 04-13-2008, 09:16 AM
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

^^word

Quick Reply: hey