Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

hey

Old 04-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Needs a fast car now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET NX2KDET
Default Re: hey

From one ricer to another Welcome!
Old 04-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Registered member

Randy@FMS is on a distinguished road

im your father... bow to me!
Old 04-11-2008, 03:21 PM
Registered member

fventura03 has disabled reputation

wow, isn't that something.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:45 PM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by joeyblocks19
helpful hint, either leave this site now or never post a pic of your car here again. be prepaired to be flamed for pages and pages if you ever post that car in the eye candy section. im not trying to be a dick, just trying to help you out. that is a whole new level of rice.

and didnt you say you lived in fredricksburg? i dont believe that qualifys as NOVA.
Old 04-11-2008, 04:48 PM
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

I think Fredericksburg is Nova.
Welcome.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:25 PM
Registered member

Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT Jason300zxTT

Originally Posted by ForcedFedTeg
that is a whole new level or rice

hahahahahahahahahaha

i have to agree. widebody civic's FTMFL, either leave the body alone and make 500+whp or fuck it.
Old 04-11-2008, 08:36 PM
Joey Blocks

joeyblocks19 has disabled reputation

helpful hint, either leave this site now or never post a pic of your car here again. be prepaired to be flamed for pages and pages if you ever post that car in the eye candy section. im not trying to be a dick, just trying to help you out. that is a whole new level of rice.

and didnt you say you lived in fredricksburg? i dont believe that qualifys as NOVA.
ok i #1 im not even from here and i know fredericksburg is part of nova #2 you WERE being a dick i dont need your help .....#3 rice isnt what you drive what you have done to your shit or what it looks like....everybody likes diffrent stuff ..... rice is guys like you who think that they think theyre opinion is always right....... ill take you your car and your shitty attitude back to where im from and well see what rice really is when you wet your pants when somebody rocks your car in front of you for flossin and runnin your mouth....... im not new to this game bro ive been doing this probably since before you could drive so dont try and talk to me like im some kinda 18yr old kid with moms hand-me-down da integra askin everyone dumb questions and wastin everyones time cause youll look like a fool ....... so lets just leave it at that........ on another note thanks everyone and my bad bout that i dont mean to come off like that at first but if this guy really wanted to give me "a helpful hint" send a pm dont try and be tough guy
Old 04-11-2008, 08:52 PM
Joey Blocks

joeyblocks19 has disabled reputation

be prepaired to be flamed for pages and pages if you ever post that car in the eye candy section.

btw.....did you mean PREPARED , and FREDERICKSBURG???? this explains how educated you are..... FREDERICKSBURG was written 3 times on the page before you misspelled it you couldve at least copy and pasted it
Old 04-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

btw.....did you mean PREPARED , and FREDERICKSBURG???? this explains how educated you are..... FREDERICKSBURG was written 3 times on the page before you misspelled it you couldve at least copy and pasted it
lawl. I like this kid good luck budddddddddddddddddddddddddddddde
Old 04-12-2008, 07:51 AM
loved by all

ForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these partsForcedFedTeg is infamous around these parts

ok i #1 im not even from here and i know fredericksburg is part of nova #2 you WERE being a dick i dont need your help .....#3 rice isnt what you drive what you have done to your shit or what it looks like....everybody likes diffrent stuff ..... rice is guys like you who think that they think theyre opinion is always right....... ill take you your car and your shitty attitude back to where im from and well see what rice really is when you wet your pants when somebody rocks your car in front of you for flossin and runnin your mouth....... im not new to this game bro ive been doing this probably since before you could drive so dont try and talk to me like im some kinda 18yr old kid with moms hand-me-down da integra askin everyone dumb questions and wastin everyones time cause youll look like a fool ....... so lets just leave it at that........ on another note thanks everyone and my bad bout that i dont mean to come off like that at first but if this guy really wanted to give me "a helpful hint" send a pm dont try and be tough guy
Your done already fagget. your fucking 24 and talking like your 45. im not into bucket of shit civics with turd ass ls swaps, neither are most of the people on this site as you will find out. i was trying to help you out. believe it or not, i was being nice compared to most of the other people on this site. go ahead and post that piece of shit in the eye candy section and cry your fagget ass off for spending money on something thats just going to get you laughed at. Your already trying to be MR hardcore from the streets E-THUG. you will also see that will get you nowhere here. go back to where ever the fuck your from, light that eye sore of a civic on fire and dont come back.

welcome, nice to have you on the site

Quick Reply: hey