Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

fucking pothole

Old 07-13-2010, 06:49 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King
Default fucking pothole

yes another fucking pot hole thread, im pissed as fuck.

1 wheel is fucked up on both sides. but still holding air.

anyone had any luck getting vdot to fix your shit?
Old 07-13-2010, 07:23 PM
Banned

emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer emptylotsurfer
Default Re: fucking pothole

sucks bro
Old 07-13-2010, 07:51 PM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 百人看不懂
yes another fucking pot hole thread, im pissed as fuck.

1 wheel is fucked up on both sides. but still holding air.

anyone had any luck getting vdot to fix your shit?
Everyone says that is nearly impossible because you have to prove that, that pothole did the damage.. sucks.. I hit one that bent my rays.. the front slightly and the rear enough that it created a slow leak...
Old 07-13-2010, 08:35 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

sucks bro
Old 07-13-2010, 09:00 PM
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

dude i worked with hit one and he pulled off to the side called the police and filed a report. the cops were pissed as shit and pretty much told him to go fuck himself. BUT, documented the call as "a motorist who's car received damage via a pot hole wanted to file a police report". that alone was enough, he got a copy, turned it in and submitted a claim, he was reimbursed, pot hole was fixed. so if that ever happens to me i will do the same.

Last edited by sidewaysil80; 07-13-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 05:40 AM
i dont care.

camelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these partscamelflage is infamous around these parts

ever try avoiding them?
Old 07-14-2010, 06:08 AM
beautiful struggle

Quentin has disabled reputation

Potholes took out 3 tires last year (2 of em were new). I submitted a claim to VDOT and they forwarded me to a contractor doing work on the road. They ended up saying they couldn't help me b/c I didn't have legit proof of the pothole. Stupid hole was in the middle of 95, how the F can I take a picture of that. Argh!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2010, 08:31 AM
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

dad was going that way in the morning, he went back, right as hes going back he caught the company filling the pot-hole.

good thing is now i can prove that those fuckers knew about it because they filled it first thing in the morning.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:46 AM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough

you have to prove that you damaged your car on it AFTER the city/county was notified

if you're the first person to notify them, tough cookies

I would have just had a friend call and notify them

and then like an hour later, park your car near it and say that you hit it and call the cops
Old 07-14-2010, 12:15 PM
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by camelflage
ever try avoiding them?
Ever try washing your wheels?

Quick Reply: fucking pothole