VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   NOVA/DC/MD (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/)
-   -   Fredericksburg area people? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/nova-dc-md-16/fredericksburg-area-people-477972/)

Blown 03-13-2014 02:56 PM

Re: Fredericksburg area people?

It's definitely 8th gen Si territory. You can tell the prices of those recently plummeted hard.

Evos, S2000s, WRXs and G35s are a dime a dozen here now too

RatchetGoon 03-13-2014 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Blown (Post 8238142)
I'm in Fred

what happened to the fridays at quaker steak? ive been out the scene for a long while gettin my life back together...

i dont feel like driving to tysons corner or maryland.. i drive 200+ miles a day lol

i guess im just old...

92_SR20 03-13-2014 03:49 PM

Fredericksburg love, aw yeah.

:thup:

Blown 03-13-2014 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by RatchetGoon (Post 8270996)
what happened to the fridays at quaker steak? ive been out the scene for a long while gettin my life back together...

i dont feel like driving to tysons corner or maryland.. i drive 200+ miles a day lol

i guess im just old...

No clue. I stopped coming out when everyone got banned from Taco Bell 6 years ago or so

RatchetGoon 03-14-2014 08:33 AM

at mary washington? or kmart?... two or three years ago some folks was meeting at Pizza King... but mainly kids so u know douchebaggery must ensue...

Scotty_Nooo 03-14-2014 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Blown (Post 8238142)
I'm in Fred

Oh rly?!?!?!

Blown 03-14-2014 12:14 PM

Well value city/Taco Bell

Hijacker 03-14-2014 01:42 PM

I see a shit ton of WRXes and STIs more than 8 Gen Civics. It would be nice if we had a Cars & Coffee to filter out most of the fucktards and see some genuinely nice cars.

RatchetGoon 03-14-2014 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Hijacker (Post 8271261)
I see a shit ton of WRXes and STIs more than 8 Gen Civics. It would be nice if we had a Cars & Coffee to filter out most of the fucktards and see some genuinely nice cars.

i drive the area from 5am-8pm... i do see an occasional sti thats nice...

right now im at sheetz ferry farm and a bunch of Eg's with hubcaps and fart canisters just rolled in deep with a frog eye sti and firebird... i have just witnessed something gayer than Nopi

wtf #streetcargang. lmao

Lay Zee H 03-15-2014 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by RatchetGoon (Post 8270996)

i guess im just old...

I'll tell you what happened.

The same thing that happens at pretty much every night time meet in a parking lot. A bunch of dudes decided to wreck shit and race each other. This included going into the bathrooms at Quaker and busting the place to shit. Then another couple douches decided to rev their engines in the parking lots.

So management told everyone to never meet there again.