Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Fredericksburg area people?

Old 12-18-2014, 07:22 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo
Default Re: Fredericksburg area people?

Originally Posted by fc3spitsfire
My brother works ups, and you have to do like 2-3 years part time in the warehouse/holiday driver before getting full time driver. What's Ritz? I have a super clean driving record.
He delivers chips and stuff to grocery stores and gas stations. I know Ritz / Frito-lay / Coke are in Fredericksburg and you have the beer distributors up here too.
Old 12-18-2014, 07:27 AM
the stig.

fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire fc3spitsfire

Ahhhhh Ritz, got it...thanks for the suggestions
Old 12-24-2014, 02:23 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
fuck 95, fuck rt1, fuck 610 and fuck 17. Oh yeah and fuck rt3. All those roads blow big hard cocks.
I basically just use waze and get off 95 when its a shitshow, in favor of route one. In other words, fuck i95, I basically take route one instead.

For you people talking about UPS, it is a pretty good gig. It is true you have to work warehouse and holiday hours at first to "pay your dues" but you can work your way up to a driver in not too long. Those motherfuckers made like 32 bucks an hour last I heard so if you're looking for 15, I'd go UPS and think of it as a long term investment in your career. I was doing the warehouse thing for a very short time after college because the job market sucked and it would get me into management. Then I got an offer for a "real job" and walked out the door.
Old 12-24-2014, 04:55 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Originally Posted by Yardjass
I basically just use waze and get off 95 when its a shitshow, in favor of route one. In other words, fuck i95, I basically take route one instead.
I've never had rt1 be a quicker alternative, ever. If 95 is a shit show (typically in the evenings if I work late) I'll jump on the back roads and avoid 95 / 1.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:10 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I don't live there or know the roads that well. I just know when 95 is stopped or barely moving, usually from an accident, I'm perfectly happy with going 45 mph on route 1 and hitting a stoplight every now and then.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:32 AM
stupidity, no limits

thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam

Waze is a life saver. Fo sho.
Old 01-26-2015, 10:17 AM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

rt one from stafford courthouse to falmouth is free and clear either way... just gotta hop off and take back roads... from Aquia rt 1N isnt a problem until quantico... if 95 is really effed, you can go from 234 thrru bristow into garrisonville rd.... but raise your car height..... from Courthouse stafford theres also brooke road that will run you into Ferry Farm.. about 20 min in dry conditions ... actually ends in White Oak on way to colonial beach

if you do work in springfield... there is no easy way out... telegraph road will take u to rte 1 to avoid most of 95 ramp traffic..... i usually take rolling road to gunston hall , cross bridge to snake road... its slow... but predictable and consistent
Old 01-26-2015, 11:42 AM
±RepLegion

92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20 92_SR20

Originally Posted by RatchetGoon
rt one from stafford courthouse to falmouth is free and clear either way... just gotta hop off and take back roads... from Aquia rt 1N isnt a problem until quantico... if 95 is really effed, you can go from 234 thrru bristow into garrisonville rd.... but raise your car height..... from Courthouse stafford theres also brooke road that will run you into Ferry Farm.. about 20 min in dry conditions ... actually ends in White Oak on way to colonial beach

if you do work in springfield... there is no easy way out... telegraph road will take u to rte 1 to avoid most of 95 ramp traffic..... i usually take rolling road to gunston hall , cross bridge to snake road... its slow... but predictable and consistent
My wife drives to Springfield from Fredericksburg daily for work, she said the extended HOV lanes have actually helped quite a bit.
Old 01-26-2015, 12:04 PM
A.K.A Jebus

Originally Posted by 92_SR20
My wife drives to Springfield from Fredericksburg daily for work, she said the extended HOV lanes have actually helped quite a bit.
until you try and come home from Quantico and the shit storm that was up at Dumfries is pushed down to just north of 610... I hate them.
Old 02-04-2015, 07:20 AM
Registered Member

nemesisdaddy has disabled reputation

i too agree wave is a life saver

Quick Reply: Fredericksburg area people?