Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

DIY Dent repair kit????

Old 03-05-2003, 07:16 AM
Gone.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts
Default DIY Dent repair kit????

I saw these things with the 3 suction cups and some gel you spooge on them at Wal-Mart and I was wondering if any of you brave souls have used them. They're only $20 so I might try them. I saw these first on TV being sold by the same guy that sells OxiClean.
Old 03-05-2003, 07:19 AM
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

haha i dont think that works, even though billy mays sells it and everyone knows he is god. they try to take a dent out of a hood on a mustang and in the comercial i can see where the dent was, but if u wanna try it... go right ahead
Old 03-05-2003, 07:20 AM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

yea i seen'em on tv when the oxi clean guy was sellin'em...i don't think it would hurt anything, maybe the worst that'll happen is they won't work...but who knows, don't wanna fuck ur car up
Old 03-05-2003, 08:41 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

If it works, bring it over. I have a small dent I'd like to pull.
Old 03-05-2003, 09:08 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

I might scoop it the next time I go to Wal-Mart.