Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

DC based fund-raising for Japan disaster victims!

Old 03-30-2011, 08:38 PM
Shut the Fuck Up!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough
Default DC based fund-raising for Japan disaster victims!

Hi guys,

I don't really post a whole lot on here but some of you guys know me from when I was a more active member.

I've started an effort to raise money for the Japanese disaster victims and I'm hoping to gather as much support as possible from the DC area.

My organization is called DC for JAPAN.

The concept is quite simple. DC is one of the most influential and powerful cities in the world. Lets step up and help Japan out in this time of need. Two earthquakes, a tsunami, nuclear meltdowns and general disarray. These people are in a lot of trouble and every penny can help.

We're selling stickers for $10/ea. All of the proceeds go to the American Red Cross effort over there. We're also taking donations as well if you don't like stickers (who doesn't like stickers)

I hope you guys will feel as compelled as I do to give what you can afford to the disaster victims. Imagine your self in their situation and think about what you wish others would do.

If you don't mind, we really would appreciate support through Facebook

Our website is www.DCforJAPAN.com

It currently redirects to a bigcartel page where you can order stickers and make donations but in the future it will have a feed that will keep everyone updated as to the status of our fund raising efforts.

Last edited by IanR; 03-31-2011 at 06:21 AM.
Old 03-30-2011, 08:40 PM
Shut the Fuck Up!

IanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the roughIanR is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: DC based fun-raising for Japan disaster victims!

I appreciate any and all support from you guys!

Last edited by IanR; 03-31-2011 at 06:21 AM.
Old 04-01-2011, 11:57 AM
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy
Default Re: DC based fund-raising for Japan disaster victims!

pmed you