Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

BK in Manassas Sat. night

Old 06-30-2003, 07:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exownzu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BK in Manassas Sat. night

What's up all, pretty much all i want to know is where is the black guy that called me out(red 00 civic coupe). We set up a race between me and a 200sx that never showed up and then i couldn't find you anywhere. I want my money, it was only for a hundred, but hey, you never showed, so you loose. You can't just walk up to people and try and call them out and then not show. You say your car was being tuned that night, at 12am, come on, you think i'm stupid. Also, by peter ferrell(spelling). I don't come out there to bullshit, especially when i'm called out, out of the blue. I heard you were out last night trying to do the same thing. I remember awhile ago you said that you had a rx7 that was supposed to come out, well guess what, that car never showed too.
Now if you drive this car that this guy was supposed to be setting you up for, i have nothing against you, you probably didn't even know this was happening. I just want my money from him. I was there, ready to race.
Old 06-30-2003, 09:00 AM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

That's messed up.....damn flakes. Give "exownzu" his money.
Old 06-30-2003, 09:06 AM
Banned

Yea, it was total b.s. , I wasn't even looking for him, he came to me. If you set something up and the guy doesn't show, to me that counts as backing out. If that happens, pay up. I would, i'm honest when it comes to racing.
Old 06-30-2003, 09:08 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

Goddamn street racers!
Old 06-30-2003, 09:10 AM
Banned

lol, better yet, if the guy is on this board or anyone who knows of this mysterous black 200sx with a sr20 swap, tell the guy we can double triple the bet. I'm more pissed than anything when the one time the car is ready to run, people back down.
Old 06-30-2003, 09:11 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

stephan's old car????
Old 06-30-2003, 09:13 AM
Banned

no clue who that is. It's supposed to run 11.30's on only 3 cylinders. If there was one that fast, i would of heard about or seen it in manassas some time before this. I only know of a green 200sx with a sr20 and that thing was only in the 15's.
Old 06-30-2003, 09:15 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

haha, i knew stephan from ultraspeed had one and sold it, he lives in manasass ill find out if its his, or amuze would know if its his
Old 06-30-2003, 09:17 AM
Banned

yea, if you could find out that would be great. And my thing isn't with the owner of the car, he probably didn't even know he was supposed to race.
Old 06-30-2003, 09:29 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

true

Quick Reply: BK in Manassas Sat. night