Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

attempted carjacking??

Old 06-07-2012, 07:48 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake
Default attempted carjacking??

So I am pulling up to my house today and a black nissan sentra comes up and parks in front of me. I've only owned the car for 3 weeks mind you and bought it with a clean and clear title with no liens on it.

As I'm getting out a middle aged white guy comes up to me..dialog goes-
him-give me your keys
me-why
him-it's being repo'd
me-no it's not. why? let's see some paperwork
him- just give me the keys *fumbles around on his blackberry* i'll have the police here so fast.
me-please do. i want to see some paperwork. actually here I'll make a call. * i get on phone*
him-*fumbles with his blackberry some more n makes a call* i'm sorry i'm sorry i apologize i have the wrong car.

then he hops in his car real quick n takes off.

He never had any type of paperwork or looked at the VIN # or anything prior to making threats and requesting my keys. Nor did he provide any paperwork regarding it even after i asked twice. Is he just that shitty of a repo man who doesn't know what he's doing or was he trying to steal my car?

he also showed up alone and without a towtruck, so if i gave him my keys how would that would since he'd have to leave a car there.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:50 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT
Default Re: attempted carjacking??

Sounds legit.

Was he filming for Tru TV?
Old 06-07-2012, 07:59 AM
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

either he was the worlds worst repo man or he was trying to steal it.

who comes to repo a car alone and without a towtruck? how's that work? and why wouldn't he simply serve me papers i requested a couple times?

either way he was reported to ffx police.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:42 AM
stupidity, no limits

thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam thenameskam

Snitch.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:23 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

post details about him and the car here. should ahve taken a quick picture.
Old 06-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Registered member

soon as i got on my phone he made his way back to his car pretty quick.

its a newr 2009ish black nissan sentra...has the repo cameras on it but i assume they are there for show since he had no papers or ID or anything.....late 40s white guy, about 5'7 170lbs...light colored hair and a mustache.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:30 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Originally Posted by BeefCake
soon as i got on my phone he made his way back to his car pretty quick.

its a newr 2009ish black nissan sentra...has the repo cameras on it but i assume they are there for show since he had no papers or ID or anything.....late 40s white guy, about 5'7 170lbs...light colored hair and a mustache.
I am texting my buddy and asking him.. He does REPO in NoVA.. has been for 10+ years
Old 06-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude oldskoollude

I would assume he was trying to steal your car man.Good call bro.They have to provide paperwork especially when requested and look at the vin to make sure they have the right car or that could be a possible lawsuit correct? I'm not to positive on this so dont quote me lol I would have donkey punched him in the nutts and called the po po's.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Registered member

yea i spoke with a guy i know who used to do repo n the first thing they are required to do is check the vin #
Old 06-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Registered member

hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982 hondajunky1982

And this is why i carry ALWAYS

Quick Reply: attempted carjacking??