Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

April 19th and 20th

Old 04-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Autobots detected

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.
Default Re: April 19th and 20th

HIN > anything yes. but i mean honestly HIN has been the same tha last 4 years in a row...only thing that changes is the ass n titties. haha
Old 04-13-2008, 09:42 AM
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

o btw. did anyone join that honda meet up thing on meetup.com? just curious. they gonna be meeting up and rollin out to HIN together that day.
Old 04-13-2008, 10:43 AM
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

Originally Posted by Kurazy Kracka
hahahahahha you're retarded. Elite cars??? no rice???? you must be going to a completely diff car show.
Well sure, rice comes to the show..........to watch.........and yeah, i'll even admit there was a few less than acceptable cars indoors....but for the most part, the sick cars from the likes of Emotion and other big name car clubs reign king in there. Last year, there was an entire wall of sick Supras and Skylines...........lots of nice Euros there too.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:16 AM
Registered Member

bboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Ek9kidd
o btw. did anyone join that honda meet up thing on meetup.com? just curious. they gonna be meeting up and rollin out to HIN together that day.
Did a search online and found it. A lot of thefts happen in the parking lot, dont know why everyone wants to cruise out there. Hopefully not in their modded cars. Man i must be real bored today

http://importcar.meetup.com/199/calendar/7564033/
Old 04-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

Originally Posted by bboyoracle
Did a search online and found it. A lot of thefts happen in the parking lot, dont know why everyone wants to cruise out there. Hopefully not in their modded cars. Man i must be real bored today

http://importcar.meetup.com/199/calendar/7564033/
I brought my RX-7 two years ago, and then my SS last year.........always rolled up with a big group of friends with nice cars........none of us have ever had an issue with shit getting broken into or stolen.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:52 AM
Registered Member

bboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these partsbboyoracle is infamous around these parts

Then you are one of the lucky ones. Around HIN time there are always a post or two of cars getting jacked in the parking lots.