Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Apology: Japanese Engine Import

Old 12-24-2007, 09:01 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J.E.I. J.E.I. J.E.I. J.E.I. J.E.I. J.E.I. J.E.I. J.E.I. J.E.I. J.E.I. J.E.I.
Default Apology: Japanese Engine Import

I made this account today so I could apologize to everyone that is on this forum. I have read quite a few posts from customers on this forum. Some have been good and some have been bad. For those that are good I would like to thank you for you business and hope that you will please continue to be repeat customers. I do know some of the people on this forum and when you come into the shop I hope I always make you feel welcome. I will explain to everyone the situation in my next paragraphs.

As for those customers that have had a bad experience or a couple of bad experiences.... Give me a chance to make it right. Those of you who have problems with an engine or transmission they have bought from J.E.I. I will remember your face, and remember the situation, if it was as bad as some of you all have explained. Give me the opportunity to show you that it was due to bad management. I have rarely ever sent a customer an engine that I did not feel comfortable putting in my own vehicle. Most of you that have been here know that I don't mind you loungin around and hanging out, asking me questions about this motor and that motor, calling me up about installation problems, Hell most of the customers have my personal cell phone number and those of you who do have been able to call me all day everyday and ask me questions about EVERYTHING and sometimes call at like 11:30p.m. So those of you that do not like the goods that you purchase from J.E.I. know that this apology is mostly for you and that if you ever need anything in the future please don't let you experience with J.E.I. in the past be your last.

Now here is the run-down that a lot of people know and that some don't, but for those who don't here's the deal.

The infamous "David" is no longer the "Owner". The company was originally established with a Dual-Ownership. Davids father was the partial owner, and the other shareholder is the owner of a very well established business in Canada called Japan Motor Import, as well as JDM Skyline, which sells complete Cars (www.JDMSkyline.com) So the majority shareholder of Japanese Engine Import has caught wind of this -SHIT-FOR-BRAINS- and he and I have been talking about getting everything switch and running David out. So this has been going on for the past 8 months and is finally about to be completed. At the start of the New Year, David will finally be GONE! For those of you that like David, I apologize to you, but he only likes you if you spend money and do him favors and don't complain about ANYTHING! There are a few select people that David would like to see here and those people I could count on one hand. I don't need to name you cause you already know who you are. He is going to be gone very soon and will not be anyones worry any longer.

Now as for kyddo112 I hope you feel like you were taken care of. David does a lot of stupid stuff and just doesn't know anything about cars. I don't want to completely trash talk him cause he is actually not a bad person, but he just discriminates against people that are just like him. David and I got into an argument about 30 mins ago right after you left. He and I don't see eye-to-eye when it comes to business and I explained to him that he is getting booted out of this business for a reason. Just for a simple example: David will try to sell you the nicest set of JDM Wheels for the lowest price possible because they need tires, and the worst set of ugly no name wheels for $900.00 cause it has "nice tires". That has cause many arguments with He and I. So please just don't let him be the deciding factor on weather or not you purchase your next H22A From me or not.

So again I would just like to apologize for anything that has made anyone on this forum feel like they were treated wrong or ripped off. That will NEVER happen again! Thank you to all the people on the "Japanese Engine Import" thread that have supported the shop and gave their input. I am going to post this apology out on the forum and hope that everyone will show their love and voice their opinions. Thanks for hearing me out and everyone have a Happy Holiday.

Phil (Japanese Engine Import)
Old 12-24-2007, 09:13 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Apology: Japanese Engine Import

Can I give you a couple of pointers about business publicity? Even though you're trying to make right for someone elses faults within your business, talking so negatively makes your business look bad.

So "David" is unprofessional and hurt the name of your business... I think you're acting in an unprofessional manner as well. Businesses should be above trash-talking.
Old 12-24-2007, 09:14 AM
Registered Member

team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703 team703

I think i bought a guage cluster from you guys and you all actually took 20 dollars off which i appreciatted because it saved me the hassle of ebay's trillion dollar prices. I'll vouch for a good business deal
Old 12-24-2007, 11:01 AM
psycho jungle cat

Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift Spindrift

Sounds like a business I once knew of :cough::cough:driftek:cough:

Hope you guys get your stuff sorted through and can fix whatever negative image it sounds like you were gaining.
Old 12-24-2007, 01:40 PM
Broke

kyddo112 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LLama
Can I give you a couple of pointers about business publicity? Even though you're trying to make right for someone elses faults within your business, talking so negatively makes your business look bad.

So "David" is unprofessional and hurt the name of your business... I think you're acting in an unprofessional manner as well. Businesses should be above trash-talking.
It may sound like he's being professional, but what he's said about "David" is actually a lot nicer than what I would have said. That guy actually told me that I should of expected that from a used motor and that if "I wanted a "clean" motor, I should have bought it from a dealer." I mean what business person would actually encourage you to go elsewhere? Phil was more than a stand up guy and helped me out completetly. Hopefully the motor I get on Friday will be in a lot better condition than what I got from David who told me the motor was "really clean and compression tested and ready to drop in, no worries."
Old 12-24-2007, 08:25 PM

roorr0 is on a distinguished road

David looked sketchy.

But lucky for me i had an insider opinion on my front clip rather then david's

Hope all goes well JEI
Old 12-25-2007, 01:44 AM
Team Livin Dreams

LivinDreamsDC2 has disabled reputation

Phi is a really good guy to deal with. Every time on the phone or in person. Its good to see that JEI are getting things together. Especially having some one take care of the business that knows what they are doing.
Old 12-25-2007, 11:54 AM
Autobots detected

Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave. Soundwave.

ive talked to phil a couple of times on the phone in the past and he knows his stuff and loves his customers. +1 to you phil for having a great business and for being a good guy
Old 12-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Registered Member

Phil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these partsPhil703 is infamous around these parts

Phil, I'll need to talk to you soon about getting some parts for my zenki s14.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:25 AM
|OoOo|oOoO|

atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays atifsays

+1 for Phil as well. I met Phil at the last Mega Meet, and he has been nothing but helpful since the day he handed me his card. I would def/ think that he's got everything under control over at J.E.I.

Quick Reply: Apology: Japanese Engine Import