Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

WTB: Bike

Old 10-27-2006, 05:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaTech has disabled reputation
Default WTB: Bike

o steve
o chesapeake
o contact me by pm or e-mail sgarland7@hotmail.com
o im looking to by a motorcycle please read below

WTB BIKE

I am looking to by one of the fowling bikes
2001-2003 cbr f4i
2001-2003 gsxr 600
2000-2002 gsxr 750

I am looking for it to be under 40,000 miles no mechanical damage and some to no body damage. It does not matter weather its modified or not, looking to purchase in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk or Hampton. Bikes further away would require some type of delivery .I have $3000.00 cash for purchase as of 10/27/06. I also currently have my M designation on my license, please pm any offers. I may have interest in other bikes but the above 3 is what I am mainly looking for

Thanks
Old 10-29-2006, 10:18 AM
~LeSLie~

swtnlow has disabled reputation
Default Re: WTB: Bike

I have an '05 GSXR 600 fs. Stretched 9", lowered 3"... D&D exhaust... let me know if you're interested. I'll send some pics.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:39 AM
Banned

VaGambler is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a friend who has the following ,
Year: 2004
Make: Suzuki
Model: Katana 600
Mileage: 8333

I did not see this on your list , but Pm me if interested and I can send some pics, he was asking 3700.00 for it
Old 10-29-2006, 11:27 AM
Between Bikes

pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty pasty

Originally Posted by HondaTech
o steve
o chesapeake
o contact me by pm or e-mail sgarland7@hotmail.com
o im looking to by a motorcycle please read below

WTB BIKE

I am looking to by one of the fowling bikes
2001-2003 cbr f4i
2001-2003 gsxr 600
2000-2002 gsxr 750

I am looking for it to be under 40,000 miles no mechanical damage and some to no body damage. It does not matter weather its modified or not, looking to purchase in Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk or Hampton. Bikes further away would require some type of delivery .I have $3000.00 cash for purchase as of 10/27/06. I also currently have my M designation on my license, please pm any offers. I may have interest in other bikes but the above 3 is what I am mainly looking for

Thanks
Best bet is craigslist man. I've been lookin all over the place and you're not going to find a deal on a newer bike like that around here unless it has a salvage title. Wait till January and February and you may have some luck. With all the new people looking to ride and willing to spend outrageous money on bikes that are priced way above their actual values the prices of bikes around here tend to be rather high.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:50 AM
Registered Member

thanks for all of your response

swtnlow im not intrested in the new gsxr i just dont like thier style in addition to the Stretched but thanks

VaGambler Katana 600 is to similar to my f4 cbr that im rinding on now but thanks for your reply

pasty yeah i know what you mean guys are trying to sell $3000.00 bikes for $6000.00 ive also been watching craigslist thier was a nice guy on thier selling a 97 honda black bird for $3000 that was nice but seen how i only wight 135lbs it was to much bike for me but i have been contacted by some helpfull people that are trying to work somthing out with me right now please keep responding and let me know whats out thier
Old 10-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Between Bikes

What year CBR are you riding now and are you replacing it? If so, why?

I'm actually looking into getting a Katana since someone told me that they are really good bikes for street-riding.

I will probably be making a post similar to this in a few months.
Old 10-29-2006, 01:22 PM
Registered Member

im riding a 1999 cb4 600 f4 yellow and black with d&d slip on, led under tail elimantor kit and flush mount turn signals i havent decided if im gonna keep it or sell it when i get my new bike

Originally Posted by pasty

I'm actually looking into getting a Katana since someone told me that they are really good bikes for street-riding.

Old 10-29-2006, 05:35 PM
Between Bikes

Originally Posted by HondaTech
im riding a 1999 cb4 600 f4 yellow and black with d&d slip on, led under tail elimantor kit and flush mount turn signals i havent decided if im gonna keep it or sell it when i get my new bike
Cool, if you do decide to sell it then send me all the info you can, lol. That's like the exact bike I'm looking for. I'm going to keep an eye out for you and see if I see anything out there. I know of an 02 SV650 for 2800.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/226308829.html
Old 11-02-2006, 05:42 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

I think my friend is trying to sell his 01 f4I, 8k miles, I think hes looking for 4k though.
Old 11-03-2006, 12:03 AM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi

Originally Posted by pasty

Whoever said that was trying to sell theirs or they live out around no congestion traffic. Katana's suck riding round the city for the fact that they're air cooled as opposed to liquid cooled, friend of mine told me bout his friend getting stuck in traffic at the downtown tunnel and his katana overheating on him and cutting off on the uphill part of the tunnel, mofo was embarrassed. They're cheap and I don't see many out in the streets when I ride which I think there's reason for. Prolly wont be bad in the winter, but warm temps round here =