Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

Scorpion EXO-1000 Matte Black L

Old 06-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Type-R; Tight Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The real Ryan has disabled reputation
Default Scorpion EXO-1000 Matte Black L

Ryan
Newport News
PM if Interested
$200.00firm

Up for sale is my 2 week old Scorpion Exo-1000. I have worn it maybe a total of 3 hours, still looks and smells brand new. Small knick in the face shield from a small rock, that's the only imperfection. You CAN NOT fog this thing up. Very comfortable fit with "pump action" cheek pads. Also has a built in retractable sun visor. Air moves through the helmet well. Just a little on the heavy side for my taste, I am a Shoei fan. Also, to get an idea how it will fit I wear a S-M in an HJC and a M in a shoei. But like I said the cheek pads inflate for an always perfect fit. I just paid $320 after tax and am including the original box, paperwork and helmet bag.

-Fiberglass/Kevlar Matrix Shell: Quiet, aero-tuned design for wind-tunnel tested comfort. EPS-lined chin bar for additional protection.
-HelmetPump permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads.
-SpeedVeiw an internal retractable sun visor that eases eye strain instantly in varying light conditions without changing face shields
-SpeedShift quick-change shield system (patent pending): Easy, secure tool-less faceshield changes in ten seconds or less.
-EverClear no-fog faceshield: Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating.
-KwikWick moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads: Breathable, easily removable and washable.
-Ventilation system: Adjustable, indexed front and rear vents with aero-tuned rear spoiler reduce lift, create vacuum and maximize airflow through helmet.
-Breath-deflector: Enhanced fog-free performance.
-Snell/DOT Certified.
-The drop down SpeedView Visor comes in a light smoke tint and offers the same fog free performance the outer shiled does.

Thanks for looking