Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

For Sale: 09-11 R1 Forks, Wheel, 6 Piston Calipers, Triple Trees

Old 07-25-2015, 04:39 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver Prelude driver
Default For Sale: 09-11 R1 Forks, Wheel, 6 Piston Calipers, Triple Trees

Name: The real Bruce Jenner (look me up, not even google can find me)
Location: The hood, where gun shots are plenty and car jackers are everywhere (norfolk)

Description: i got these for the track r6 because i wanted the really big brakes and beefy forks but im just going to do the 06/07 swap instead, its easier to get dialed in for my weight and the weight of the bike.

anyways so these are for sale. i do have them on ebay, if u trust a better transaction thru there, i dont mind doing that. but im also willing to do the old wheel and deal over email or phone or text or whatever u prefer.

now take a deep breath cause this bitch sexy and not cheap.
-
-
-
-
$750+exact shipping. or the ebay price, 800$+250 shipping

no master cylinder or brake lines (keeping them, can be included for a little more money) will include gsxr clipons that fit but i dont have stock ones, only 2 caliper bolts included.

comes with:
wheel, rotors, tire (bad but holds air), fender (some light scratches from moving around in the garage), axle, pinch bolts, 2 caliper bolts, calipers, fork legs, triple trees with stem and bearings. gsxr clipons, top triple pinch bolts, top nut

pm me for a cell number if u'd rather that, or need more pics and info, post up.

EDIT -- i also have rear wheel and swingarm if someone is looking for the whole swap, we can talk $$ and ill make a package deal.