Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

Looking for a bike for under 3k, please no junk or fixer uppers...$$$$$..IN HAND

Old 06-15-2010, 10:10 AM
AC-UR-AGE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
marshallbc will become famous soon enough
Default Looking for a bike for under 3k, please no junk or fixer uppers...$$$$$..IN HAND

Looking for a 600 or up for under $3,000

Would like a 750 or maybe a 1000 but just looking for something clean that is in good running condition that does not need plastics...

This bike is for a friend, I currently ride an 03' R1 and now enough about bike to smell a POS from a mile away so please dont waste your time with the junk.
Old 06-15-2010, 12:08 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Re: WTB: Looking for a bike for under 3k, please no junk or fixer uppers...$$$$$..IN

what year bike are you looking to get for under $3000 that doesn't need work during the riding season? Just curious.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:38 AM
AC-UR-AGE

Default Re: WTB: Looking for a bike for under 3k, please no junk or fixer uppers...$$$$$..IN

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
what year bike are you looking to get for under $3000 that doesn't need work during the riding season? Just curious.
Well when people price an 02 600 with over 30k miles and its been down with current damage for $4k then i know that the crack pipe is being passed. I bought my 03 R1 with 11k miles never down and clean as brand new for $4k. I also have owned and sold over seven bike in the last 14 years and I have never seen people want so much for so little.

But all I need is fuel injection over 600cc's. Again not buying this for me, but for a friend.

If you think that your bike with 20k+ miles that has been laid down and still has damage is worth more than 2500.... You are wrong, the BS mods done to the bike arent worth it.

But I will say that I have seen some really nice bike on here and think that there are some really well priced bike on here. Just none that have been sent to me...
Old 06-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Registered Member

97EKman has disabled reputation

check my thread and see if your friend would be interested, if so let me know
Old 06-22-2010, 05:03 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

4500 and you could get another R1. 02
Old 06-25-2010, 08:02 PM
go fast or move

durang-low has disabled reputation

i've got a 2002 r6 for $3500 obo...check it out
Old 07-21-2010, 08:47 AM
AC-UR-AGE

BUMP