Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

Icon Field Armor Boots size 10 in Hampton

Old 01-01-2008, 04:16 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xshanex has disabled reputation
Default Icon Field Armor Boots size 10 in Hampton

title says it all

what: Icon field armor boots

size: 10....the fit is about right on as they get and they fit like 10's

description from newenough about them:

Protection? Yes, absolutely. The sole is thick and sturdy and there are large molded protection pieces in the toe and heel. Style? Sure tons of style. Comfort? Yes and no; I wouldn’t plan to bop around the mall in these things since they are heavy and stiff, but they are generously padded on the inside and around the top of the boot and the side zipper makes them easy to put on and take off. The laces under the buckles allow a lot of adjustment too. Feel for the shifter? No, these boots are STIFF and THICK. Icon makes these boots to appeal to street stunt riders (and of course those that enjoy/admire the sport). Are they for you? I don’t know, I just report what I see. I’m about the farthest thing from a stunt rider, so I really don’t have the slightest idea what trips that person’s trigger. Hopefully Icon knows what they are doing and you’ll love’em. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good shots of the boot’s closure system—it’s unusual and interesting.

I bought these a while back and just ended up wearing my sidi's or mx boots or doc's. These were worn exactly 4 times 1) to try them on 2) to try them out on my sportbike 3) to the movie theater three miles away 4) to stunt in but as they are thick I didn't have enough feel for the rear brake with my garbage stunting skills. They are mistaken for new...and have not formed to my feet

these are real riding boots that will offer real protection for your ankly unlike many other riding boots which don't keep your ankles fromm being folded in half.

price is $75.....you pick them up. They sell for $130 shipped(newenough.com) and actually sell for $115 with the super secret price via kneedraggers.com. Don't offer me any lowball crap offer or I will hang onto them or ebay them
Old 01-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: Icon Field Armor Boots size 10 in Hampton

pic
Attached Thumbnails Icon Field Armor Boots size 10 in Hampton-icon.jpg  
Old 01-13-2008, 08:24 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: Icon Field Armor Boots size 10 in Hampton