Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

FS: Yamaha R6 04'

Old 03-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Capt. Spaulding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
simplsi has disabled reputation
Default FS: Yamaha R6 04'

Up for sale, 2004 Yamaha R6 with 5*** miles.

Going to be %100 honest

A little about the bike. Was bought buy a mechanic at my job he dropped it and didn't feel like he needed it after that (got the heebie jeebies) he sold it to another guy at my job who wanted a track bike, and only got one track day out of it before he had to emergency up and out to Cali, and I bought it off of him.

Mechanically the bike is perfect, absolutely no problems, as it was motorcycle mechanic owned it's whole life. Only 5k on the bike, and oil changed every 2k with repsol 10w40 synthetic blend. I myself just changed it again last week, and did a coolant flush, just because I get parts cheap and I felt it was a good time.

Cosmetically I got the bike naked, which I like the naked look, but the guy had a unused hot bodies race kit for it, and I also liked that As it sits now is with the hot boddies race farrings on it. The bike does not however have stock headlight/tailights/signals/mirrors. I however have put on PIAA driving lights that I use as headlights with no problems at all, and I made a custom braket for a intergrated brake/tail/signal light on the rear which is on and all working properly. the only thing it is missing is front signals, and mirrors. All the body pieces are painted flat blank, but the tank is stock blue (which matches my car, so I kept it like that.)

I get compliments all the time on the bike, It isn't just your average R6 you see riding around, cause not a lot of people on the streets use race farrings, so it gives it a different look.

Also should make it known that through connections and people I know, I can get a full farring set, including tank and all (everything) for $750 (negotiable -not much though), in red with just a few light scratches.

Trade in value on the bike is 4,1-4,6 retail is 5,6. Im looking for $5 or best offer. I have my mind set on a price, and I am not in a rush to sell, cause after all the season is right around the corner. The only and I mean only reason I am selling it is because of my car situation, I just bought another one, and I can't afford two cars and a bike right now, but it isn't registered yet so I can sit on the bike for a bit.

My name is Brian, and I'd be happy to answer any question 703-785-3245 located in the NOVA area.

Last edited by simplsi; 04-15-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 03-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Capt. Spaulding

Default Re: FS: Yamaha R6 04'

Last edited by simplsi; 03-19-2007 at 12:23 PM.
Old 03-20-2007, 03:07 PM
--------------

c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff

do u have any pics of the bike without the ferrings on it....im into the streetfighter look....i might be interested if it looks good....lmk
Old 03-20-2007, 04:31 PM
Capt. Spaulding

Tomorow is my day off, I can take the farrings off and take pictures no problem, any other questions you have??
Old 03-20-2007, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

fobcivicracer has disabled reputation

damn niG didnt u just get this?? lol...anywaise shits hot son! wish i had the money for it....i might be getting a gsx-r
Old 03-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Capt. Spaulding

yea I got it a while ago, but a deals a deal. Bump me up for a great bike. hows the ohio shit goin for you?
Old 03-21-2007, 10:31 AM
Registered Member

fobcivicracer has disabled reputation

its not ohio homie...its illinois, lol its aight though...i live in a neighborhood with all dubs, dub 2's, dub 4's and dub 6's on random ass cars....but everything straight....but yea bump for a team simple bike!!!
Old 03-21-2007, 10:08 PM
Capt. Spaulding

sorry about the lack of pics, some car issues came up, will try and get some up asap.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:17 PM
--------------

c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff c_murff

whenever u have time...no rush
Old 03-25-2007, 04:29 AM
Registered Member

vamale1176 has disabled reputation

interested in a trade 95 jeep wrangler

Quick Reply: FS: Yamaha R6 04'