Notices
Motorcycles & Parts Anything with 2 wheels and related parts.

f/s cafe'd 1972 cb350f (four cylinder)

Old 09-06-2007, 10:04 AM
hatrs make me famous

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skr00zloose has disabled reputation
Default f/s cafe'd 1972 cb350f (four cylinder)

name: steve
reason for selling: cuz i found a sweet lil 60's ford econoline pickup that i want BAD

mods:
shorty rear fender (chrome) with aftermarket tail light/ tag bracket
flat black tank (still with oem honda badges) and headlight bucket
kerker 4-1 full system exhaust
uni pod filters
converted to kickstart only, but i have all the parts to easily convert back to battery use if you wanted electric start
low "clubman" style bars
mini guages (speedo and tach)
cb650 rear shocks (lifts the rear a bit and better sprung than the stock shocks)

recently completely rebuilt the carbs with NEW jets, floats, needles, everything. rebuilt brake system, new filters and fluids, new points, new condensors, plugs, etc. bike starts first kick every time. no leaks.

bike is in great shape, all the chrome (rims, fenders f/r, engine covers, etc) shines great. good tires, good brakes, lights all work, etc.

at the moment the only thing missing is the seat. i was going to make an old style "bumstop" seat for it, but haven't gotten a chance to even start. the same seat can be bought for about $100 if you didn't want to make one, or you could just put a stock seat on it.

anywho, the bike is nice for it's age, just trying to sell it to afford the truck i'm trying to buy. i've put alot of time, effort, and a bit of money in this to get it up to the way that it is.

price is $1200 obo, have clean title in hand.

pics to come, as soon as i find my camera!

not mine, but it looks similar to this one, but it's flat black, and the fenders are chrome. figured i'd at least post up a general idea of what the bike looks like:

Last edited by skr00zloose; 09-06-2007 at 10:45 AM.
Old 09-06-2007, 10:35 AM
where are my balls!?

Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger Ruger Dooger
Default Re: f/s cafe'd 1972 cb350f (four cylinder)

Goooood lord I want. Good luck with it steve. I'm sure someone will pick it up soon
Old 09-06-2007, 10:43 AM
hatrs make me famous

you know you waaaaaaaant it, lol.

i could probably get a good more out of it if i finished all the details, mainly the seat, but i'm trying to come up with the money for one of these before it gets sold out from underneith me:

which will of course go flat black and get some suspension work (bags maybe?) and be my new parts hauler

Last edited by skr00zloose; 09-06-2007 at 10:46 AM.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:01 AM
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

that ford fits you
soon as i saw the pic i was thinking
"Fullmetal would rock that....... if it was black"
Old 09-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Thats a neat bike. Try to get some pictures of yours, I'm kinda interested.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:55 AM
Full Access Member

5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts5.0-4life is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by skr00zloose

i could probably get a good more out of it if i finished all the details, mainly the seat, but i'm trying to come up with the money for one of these before it gets sold out from underneith me:

which will of course go flat black and get some suspension work (bags maybe?) and be my new parts hauler
i know this old man in Brooklyn NY. that has this same truck with a custom heart shaped hot tube in itand its streched with a dually set up ,,, same truck.... probly not your taste {HOT TUBE} but, that is a sweet ass ford. i hope you get it. GL.
Old 09-06-2007, 12:01 PM
hatrs make me famous

pics will hopefully be up tonight, have to get the cam back to snap a few. might have to roll it outside to take them, it's parked in my living room at the moment.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:09 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

Originally Posted by skr00zloose

don't u need one of those funky lil' cards with your picture and name on it to drive one of them? jk <3
Old 09-06-2007, 01:13 PM
hatrs make me famous

Originally Posted by ProbeGT-ZE
don't u need one of those funky lil' cards with your picture and name on it to drive one of them? jk <3

by the time i did everything i wanted to do to the truck, i'll have one... smartass, lol.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:01 PM
I <3 Hikki Chan!

ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE ProbeGT-ZE

^^ had to bust ur nutz, haha

Quick Reply: f/s cafe'd 1972 cb350f (four cylinder)